MeLonE's 3rd Montage !!!
Hello guys, I already told you to make another montage in october 2011. Though, I just started with it recently, but it is released now.

1000 Thanks to Fiction (former =MyS?) for the editing of the video. :) I only got 2 clips from public games, as I don't play in public servers that often. Most clips are recorded out of Clan- and Interclanwars.

* Don't forget to watch it in 720 p :))

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cb_yxeMaF8

Enjoy watching, and feedbacks are welcome forsure ! :)

Greetings, MeLonE.

NOTE: I am not in =MyS= anymore, I just made this intro a while ago when I were in =MyS=

Edit: In case you are german and cant watch it, (because GEMA blocks it) you can use this program to view it (and other videos that are blocked for you). It unlocks all locked videos. Tomorrow, we will upload it on vimeo though.

Thanks given by:
Sexy video was sexy. Loved the intro, music was good. Clips were obviously good and the editing was nice. Only think i think could have been better was the use of replaying the clips. Imo too many replays, but thats just my opionion. Great vid though, no doubt :)
Thanks given by:
You are a fuckin monster, nice video :)
Thanks given by:
nice montage, like all of your vids
Thanks given by:
Awesome headshots at the intro.
Thanks given by:
Amazing !
great headshots :) reminds me of the time i played with sniper
LOOOOOOOOOOL

btw i was that good xD

great video mate
Thanks given by:
ahh I love chiddy bang
Thanks given by:
AWESOME MeLonE ! :D Very nice :)

in addition : song :" Looking through the windoooooow ! " , * MeLonE Headshotting through the window of ac_desert * ICWATUDIDTHERE
Thanks given by:
You got headshot by Melone !

Awesome !
Thanks given by:
Very nice use of slow motion, it makes a nice effect with the sniper trail and the falling gibs.
Thanks given by:
Holy shit.
That intro part was cool!
I guess the headshots are semi-decent too :P

Nicely done.
Thanks given by:
Nice video
Thanks given by:
So much win! Your best montage yet :D
Thanks given by:
BEST VIDEO EVER FOR SURE, MELONE FTW <3
Thanks given by: