Van Halen Concert = BUST
March 30 Van Halen was coming to the Console Energy Center in Pittsburgh. The fucking chick I was taking bailed on me on me a day before. 1 FKING DAY before. So what do I do? Well shit!! Just spent $150 on that crap and I sure as hell was going to find someone to snap up that other ticket... but did I? With fucking ONE DAY notice?? Of course not. We all know you can't go to a concert without either a bitch or buddies to fkin get hammered with and start some shit with. So I found myself drinking my night away and missing what as probably a fucking AWESOME concert because chick all of a sudden decided not to go. FUCK THAT SHIT. I wasn't that sad, no worries there. I'm just reeeal fking pissed. That shit is just wrong. If I spend the money on that shit at least haGve the decency to give me enough time to get a real homie to go. Regardless I spent the night getting fucked up at the house and I am for damn sure not stopping till I reach fking oblivion. As for chick who supposedly "loved" Van Halen... she'll regret this shit because when I bring the A-game that she is going to want oh soooo fucking bad she won't get it. FUCK YEAH. Bros before hoes!!
Thanks given by:
"Bros before hoes, brah!"
Thanks given by:
Maybe I shouldn't say so, but if the first post I've seen from you ever (this one) could be an encapsulation of your personality/behavior towards women... <not saying so> :P
Thanks given by:
Van Halen <3

Sad you couldn't go D:
Thanks given by:
Gutted mate.
Thanks given by:
Don't worry Felix I love women. It's just sometimes they piss me off. :)
Thanks given by:
[Image: 527740_320556151336936_243355085723710_8...3320_n.jpg]
Thanks given by: