[solved] teamspeak with AC
Hey guys. I know that I should ask on Debian's forums but maybe some of you can help me.

Since few days I am running debian squeeze amd64 on my computer and I have got a problem with teamspeak. I know that teamspeak works with aoss but with aoss it is impossible to run assaultcube and teamspeak at the same time (assaultcube will be muted if I do).

Is there any solution to start teamspeak with alsa? I know I could use skype but many of my teammates don't have it and teamspeak is easier to find eachother.

Ty for your attention :p

mm sorry about that I found the solution. I have just downloaded this .deb and added this
alias teamspeak='[aoss teamspeak]' to ~/.profile
Thanks given by:
Try mumble instead.. i think it much better for gaming and not making the game lagg :D

I had it before! :P
Thanks given by:
yeah imo skype is far better but everyone is on TS so I use it :)
Thanks given by:
People use TS3 instead of skype because skype requires more from your pc.
Teamspeak has a lower latency than skype.
Thanks given by:
It depends what you are looking for. If you want quality you will choose skype. But we are offtopic.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 12:59AM)Edward Wrote: It depends what you are looking for. If you want quality you will choose skype. But we are offtopic.

I have not ventured into skype a whole lot( or Debian), but you might have that reversed sir. As Gambino said, TS3 uses less resources and if you adjust your settings between your OS and the program, it is kind of like balancing an EQ (equalizer). Different OS's have multiple ways of adjusting these. Sorry I cant be of more help, but sometime a little trial and error can go along way.
Thanks given by:
Next time, please edit the title and add [solved] or something, or at least add a new post when you've found a solution :)
Thanks given by: