Banned for speedhack
sj:tde or however you format that. Claimed admin and banned me during ctf ac_mines after I got two flags. Was waiting in base for other two teammates to retrieve the flag and he banned me (I only know from checking the console history)

Before ac_mines it was ctf ac_shine and our team did well (us 2 x 3 others)

Most of the players were sj clan. Is it common for people to ban you for no reason? Like once, I was on ctf ac_depot, just me against two clan members (I think BC clan) and I was doing really well, scoring and getting headshots and they voted to kick me (reason:noob) even though I was pwning them.

I thought I had gotten the demo from the latter incident but typing /getdemo gave me the wrong demo number apparently.

I'd pm sj:tde but I couldn't find his account (if he has one)
Thanks given by:
Olá amigo, Vi pelo log o que aconteceu, é verdade Foi um ERRO do .:Sj*TdE, Vamos remover a senha de administrador dele, tambem vamos tomar nossas medidas administrativas de correção e punição pelo ato errado !
Peço desculpas em nome de todos jogadores .:Sj* ...
Isso não voltara a acontecer !!!

Hello friend, I saw what happened in the log, it was actually a error.: Sj * TdE, let's remove the administrator password of it, we also make our administrative measures of correction and punishment for wrongdoing!
I apologize on behalf of all players.: Sj * ...
This does not happen again!

Thanks given by:
Thank you :)
Thanks given by:
I thank you, thank you for reporting the event, thanks to you we can fix the error, once again sorry friend!
Thanks given by:
good ... enjoy the three months blacklisted !!!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 300x250_3.jpg]
Thanks given by: