Um....Dafuq?
for those who don't know, i run "MerCyKiL's Server of Asshattery", whose maprot features my recent versions of oldvillage and Rabins_Oasis. I was kinda confused when I logged on a few minutes ago. Please view this picture:

[Image: 20120325054010oldvillag.jpg]

At the top you will see two servers. Both are titled "MerCyKiL's Server of Asshattery" and both have the same amount of players. In fact, I looked at both of them and they both had exactly the same players (the players were silexa[terror] and SKORGE or something like that...). My question is: Why are there two servers up with exactly the same title and same players but each one has a different IP address. Did I do something? Like divide by zero? Or is this an elaborate hoax? Halp! I'm hazzing a nervous breakdown.
on a side note, the server hours are not 24/7 as i cannot run my computer that long with it burning in flames. the normal hours of the server are probably going to be 8-11 am on weekdays (my computer will be timed to sleep by then so it doesn't fry), most likely on weekday evenings, and an assorted mix of times on the weekends. all times are UTC-5 (Eastern Standard Time)

If anyone is willing to do this fulltime, I can give them the maprot and server messages but I'm not sure if the community, me included, plays these wonderful maps anymore D:
Thanks given by:
Don't know why it did that but they are showing the same server. The 192.168.1.20 is your LAN address (your local network) and the 174.100.25.200 is your internet IP address. So its nothing to be real worried about.
Thanks given by:
Exactly. One (174.100...) is the address you get from the master server, i.e. your external IP. The other (192.168...) is the address the client itself finds in your lan. If you set searchlan to 0 (default is 1), it should disappear.
Thanks given by:
kk cool. just wanted to know :P
Thanks given by: