R.I.P. my friend......
A friend of mine died due to a car accident two days ago....... He hit a garde-rail at high speed. He was a bit drunk (not more than he should have been) and died suddenly, on the impact...

Sorry for this thread, I just can't get what happened yet, but please guys, don't drive if you are drunk....

R.I.P. Salvatore...

PS: sadder thing, he was just 20 years old.... He should have turned 21 on December...
Thanks given by:
Oh wow. That's really unfortunate :(.

RIP
Thanks given by:
Oh shit man, Im sorry for your loss.
Dont Read next if easily grossed out:

//Mod Edit: changed "Dont Read next if shocked:" to "Dont Read next if easily grossed out:", a more aptly suited warning.
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 12, 01:07AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Oh shit man, Im sorry for your loss.
Dont Read next if easily grossed out:

//Mod Edit: changed "Dont Read next if shocked:" to "Dont Read next if easily grossed out:", a more aptly suited warning.

what's gross about a bruise?
Thanks given by:
I don't even get why you post pictures like that into this thread. Just respect his friends memory.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear that.
I dont drink at all for reasons such as this.
RIP.
Thanks given by:
Quote:I dont drink at all for reasons such as this.

That's what people usually say but they smoke that ganja up seven days a week instead and think driving high is just fine.

Andrez - sorry for your loss
Thanks given by:
Oh man, thats very hard, I'm sorry for that :(
Thanks given by:
To the best of my ability to due so in text format, I would like to express my condolences.
My cousin died at the same age in a car accident (I was younger than so my family probably would not tell me if he was drunk).

I've seen wild and painful things happen to people who drink more than they can handle. Friends and friends of friends. You're not yourself when you're drunk like that. Though I am of legal age I abstain from alcohol. One less person to worry for, Andrez :)
Thanks given by: