[MEW2] AssualtCube Clan - Post if interested!
I'll totally join if my Shimmy MorganKell joins, just as a casual ting, ya get me - =MyS= don't get a choice. On the other hand - I call shotgun on Mewtwo.
Thanks given by:
Such a mature dude
Thanks given by:
What was the server connect?
/connect mewtwo.tk ?
>:D
(oh somewhat-recent nostalgia)
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 12, 02:54AM)Jason Wrote: I'll totally join if my Shimmy MorganKell joins, just as a casual ting, ya get me - =MyS= don't get a choice. On the other hand - I call shotgun on Mewtwo.
why you talking like a black person
Thanks given by:
Sorry, that i couldn't get the server to be up for longer than 10 minutes. We have been having connection issues with our host isp.

Just add the clan tag to your name and when i meet you in-game, i'll give you a pokemon name to use.

Or even better, DIY it yourself.

There are pokedex's on the serebii website with a complete list of pokemon names to use.

And at Jason: I don't see the point of using your clan tag as your name, Mew is ok?
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 12, 09:38AM)RCJD Wrote:
(01 Apr 12, 01:49AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: ..if you have posted to add your [MEW2] tag to your name...

Thanks
[MEW2]GROUDON (Harrison Crane)

...Btw, if you want that "confirmed list of dedicated members", allowing just any ol' person to put on the tag and join is /suicide. How do you know these random people are committed? Or aren't hackers?...

(11 Apr 12, 09:11AM)[MEW2]GROUDON Wrote: ...Just add the clan tag to your name and when i meet you in-game, i'll give you a pokemon name to use.

Or even better, DIY...

You really need to read and take into consideration what RCJD said. Judging by the fact that you didn't reply to it and that you're still using the same approach, I just assume you didn't read it.

Handling recruiting like this is a large part of why no-one is taking you seriously.
Thanks given by:
Hey! I'm just trying to put together a clan, no harm done here.
Thanks given by:
Why not make a site?
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 12, 12:35AM)Cemer Wrote: Why not make a site?

Have tried that, and it is too slow to make.
Was planning of hard coding own website, until realising how long that would take.
I think i might do a .tk website and hard code the page.
Thanks given by:
Please post if you have actually joined the clan after being prompted too.
Thanks given by:
Not to be rude, but please make a site so that you won't have to keep spamming the public AC forums with information for your clan members. You mean well, but (as Wolf said earlier) this is not the place.

Note: Just because I posted, it does not mean I have joined the clan, nor was I prompted to.
Thanks given by:
up :p
Thanks given by: