:-(®
http://www.despair.com/frownonthis.html
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
come get me you lawyer scum!
Thanks given by:
Nothing has happened for 10 years, so...
(17 Mar 12, 12:46PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: You must be really bored.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, just saw it on Techdirt today and thought it was funny. I didn't notice how old it was.
Thanks given by:
Lol
Im gonna register "XD" and , every time I see shad-99 use it in game, Ill sue him for a dollar; so, soon, Ill be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Are they serious?!
why dont they just go ahead and trademark the colour green while they are at. Noobs.
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 12, 12:40PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Lol
Im gonna register "XD" and , every time I see shad-99 use it in game, Ill sue him for a dollar; so, soon, Ill be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^^
Thanks given by:
i will register "teabag picture" ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 12, 01:45PM)Alien Wrote: i will register "teabag picture" ;)

Oi! xD
* MykeGregory owes paulmuaddibKA 1 dollar.
Thanks given by:
Well Mike, you are using the variant "xD", so apart form copyright infringement, you have to pay for:
Distorting original.
Financial compensation for damages (due to above reason).
Costs of litigation, present and future.
So, in total, you owe me:
23,456,723 $
GL, HF, XDDDDD
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1297054388134.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 12, 07:12PM)pweaks Wrote: ...

Ear raped?

:-(
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 12, 07:53PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(20 Mar 12, 07:12PM)pweaks Wrote: ...

Ear raped?

:-(

Why is it that whenever I make rape jokes, I get banned quickly but when mods do, nobody does shit? This shit really isn't right and I'm fucking pissed. If I don't have the right to make rape jokes, neither should x-ray dog. You guys need to stop being fucking hypocrites.
Thanks given by:
I'm sure we're getting our context out of order concerning the usage of the term "rape".

On topic: Doesn't affect my leftiness. )-:
Thanks given by:
Amen, Habluka, speak the truth.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROrR07RXgpccsrzPXdwk1...iOXgJeChaN]

X-Ray Dog is a mod, is he not?
He should give himself warning points \:D
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 12, 01:24AM)VenteX Wrote: I'm sure we're getting our context out of order concerning the usage of the term "rape".

Yes

The way you use the term rape Habluka is quite offensive in many of your "jokes" where unless your offended by ears, mine wasn't offensive or even really a joke but a simple question in response to the picture.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 12, 01:00AM)Habluka Wrote: Why is it that whenever I make rape jokes, I get banned quickly but when mods do, nobody does shit? This shit really isn't right and I'm fucking pissed. If I don't have the right to make rape jokes, neither should x-ray dog. You guys need to stop being fucking hypocrites.

[Image: 5swbH.gif]

Thanks given by:
* Oracle gets hypnotized by the giraffe.
Dat 'aff.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 12, 01:28AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: The way you use the term rape Habluka is quite offensive in many of your "jokes" where unless your offended by ears, mine wasn't offensive or even really a joke but a simple question in response to the picture.

so you just like just casually bringing up rape as if there really is nothing to it? you aren't even posting about rape to joke around, you're posting about rape just because you feel like posting about rape then and you still feel high and mighty enough to talk down upon us people who even in our rape jokes make sure to send a message that rape is bad?

I think it's time for you to give up your moderator badge.
[Image: iWc4k.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 12, 12:40AM)Habluka Wrote: I think it's time for you to give up your moderator badge.

Poll time.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 12, 12:40AM)Habluka Wrote: I think it's time for you to give up your moderator badge.

Hooray! The AC Police Police are here to save us from the AC Police!
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 12, 12:40AM)Habluka Wrote: so you just like just casually bringing up rape as if there really is nothing to it?

Casually, yes.

Quote:you aren't even posting about rape to joke around, you're posting about rape just because you feel like posting about rape

I couldn't agree more.

Quote:and you still feel high and mighty enough to talk down upon us people who even in our rape jokes make sure to send a message that rape is bad?

Its funny, your the only one complaining, can't imagine why. There's no point in arguing because I wasn't offensive in my post and if you had posted the same thing I did, nothing would have happened.

This thread has gone astray from the topic so may it no longer continue. If you want to have a civilized conversation, talk to me in irc rather than over a forum.
Thanks given by: