List of servers is empty
Today I tried to connect to the masterserver. It acts normally, the progress bar of "retrieving serverlist from masterserver" and this is what happens:

[Image: op5s9t.jpg]

It gives me a empty list. I don't think I'm banned and my firewall isn't blocking AC because seems that I can connect to masterserver (there is no error message), the problem is that the list appears totally empty. This is the first time I had this problem.

Any help would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
same here
Thanks given by:
yeah same here. But there is something weird. Why some people like me and few other can connect on private server (like hlin) and other not?
Thanks given by:
private servers aren't on the ms..
Thanks given by:
jamz knows why.
This happens sometimes.
Thanks given by:
I think the masterserver updated today.
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 01:44AM)jockskratos Wrote: I think the masterserver updated today.

Thanks given by:
After last week's power cut, this week-end they decided to have an iptables malfunction. Sorry again.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 11:57PM)Iguana Wrote: private servers aren't on the ms..

Yeah I know they use localhost or something like that but this is not my question.

During the "masterserver crash" some players were able to connect to servers which should not depend on MasterServer because they are in localhost (for exemple my server or private servers) and some other were able to connect them. No idea why
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 04:41AM)Edward Wrote: During the "masterserver crash" some players were able to connect to servers which should not depend on MasterServer because they are in localhost (for exemple my server or private servers) and some other were able to connect them. No idea why

I'm not 100% certain, but I think every time you connect to the MS, it saves the list of servers to config/servers.cfg.

This way, you're still able see a list of servers, albeit not updated, and connect'n'play.

I assume that's what you're asking about.
Thanks given by:
smack the side of your monitor repeatedly while unplugging your power strip multiple times.

It's just the masterserver being down for a bit. You can always save a copy of a servers.cfg file in that folder. ie servers2.cfg.

then copy and paste that file into your servers.cfg file anytime the masterserver is down for a bit.
Thanks given by:
Bueno para que preguntas por el masterservers si solo juegas en TyD!
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 09:52AM)PERROS Wrote: Bueno para que preguntas por el masterservers si solo juegas en TyD!

Supongo que no recuerda las direcciónes
Thanks given by:
You have all been banned.
Jamz did it. xD.
Thanks given by:
ok ty Aekom :p
Thanks given by: