Mouse acceleration
does assaultcube implement raw mouse input or should i disable acceleration my self through mouse settingss on windows xp. oh and when i disable the acceleration myself i turn a lot slower in ac how do i make it feel like it does with default ac settings while still keeping acceleration of
Thanks given by:
mouse sensitivity setting.
Set it from the menu, or:
/sensitivity <#>
Thanks given by:
Yes, always disable acceleration through your Windows XP settings first, then use one of the two alternatives mentioned by GDM.

(Disabling acceleration through Windows greatly improves mouse movement consistency)
Thanks given by:
You guys may like to search MarkC's patch to get 1-1 mouse movements. Everyone who plays remotely competitively on Windows is using it or something similar.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 10:47AM)Roflcopter Wrote: You guys may like to search MarkC's patch to get 1-1 mouse movements. Everyone who plays remotely competitively on Windows is using it or something similar.

This is worth using, trust me.
Thanks given by:
When you disable acceleration you introduce what's called negative acceleration (you move your mouse more to cover same distance), thus you need to bump your USB polling rate. (provided your mouse is not some BS locked at 125Hz). Obviously, changing polling rate may introduce side effects, so use it at your own risk.

XP registry fix and tools for changing USB polling rate (use that tool if your mouse drivers don't bundle anything to achieve the same result)
Thanks given by: