Thanks wars?
Please take a look at this thread before reading what I have to say: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5008.html

I just saw it myself and learned it was already closed. It seems I've been made an example? I don't even know what the f*ck Mael is talking about but I am a little pissed that he would display me like that without my consent (which I would most likely have given happily).

If this is about giving thanks, I have done so many times. I didn't know there was such thing as a "thanks" button but to name just one example of me giving thanks: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4970.html

I wanna be honest here. And I am risking my membership to {TBR} by saying this but I belive it must be said: everyone here has a lot of brutality. This forum is so sad, it can't even post a thread without an ensuing flame war. So my words are: Play nice, children.

A short note to Mael: As my PM said: What the F is this? Have some self respect and garner up the cajones to ask me first...
Thanks given by:
He simply used you as an example because you brought back a worthy map to some people and that you had received no thanks from the community for it. Who cares now because this thanks system existed for a mere few hours before it was quickly abused and taken down. Maybe you should have waited for that PM response before making this thread.
Thanks given by:
No I used his post because I happened to have his thread open at the time. It had nothing to do with him or the content of his post.
Thanks given by:
The thanks button getting taken away was an overreaction also. :3
People tend to play with new stuff.
Reagan put a trollface smiley on our clan forum, every post for two days had it. Then it lessened up.
/thanks 1
/flame 0
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 09:25PM)Mael Wrote: No I used his post because I happened to have his thread open at the time. It had nothing to do with him or the content of his post.

ight sorry i overreacted. didnt mean to take it out on you and i guess i didnt understand wtf was happening. i've been having a really shitty day IRL...
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 08:35PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: And I am risking my membership to {TBR} by saying this .

oh god haha im so glad im not in TBR right now
so glad
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 09:52PM)Undead Wrote:
(16 Mar 12, 08:35PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: And I am risking my membership to {TBR} by saying this .

oh god haha im so glad im not in TBR right now
so glad

(16 Mar 12, 08:35PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Everyone here has a lot of brutality. This forum is so sad, it can't even post a thread without an ensuing flame war. So my words are: Play nice, children.

Undead read this part of my post please. I believe it still has significance.

Inb4 Undead provokes a flame war with me, I'm not responding to anything else offtopic. if a dev could please close this....i have now understood the situation on Thanks Wars
Thanks given by:
Problem solved
Thanks given by: