Snoosnoo and Halo's Map Reviews
Not sure if you saw this: http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1114&f=32#p4568

Not saying you can't get more than one review.
Thanks given by:
For the most part, I think Ronald_Reagan hit it on the head. Not only did he give you a full, in depth review, but to actually review a map we need some sort of application from you. If you look in my original post, there is a link there for a submitting a map. We simply can't review every single map out there and for that we have to cut some out that could use our help. It's hard to decide which maps have a good mixture of good and bad items and have room for improvement. If you still wish for your map to be reviewed jg99, fill out the application, though I feel Ronald_Reagen gave a fair review.

On a different note, I would like to think Ronald_Reagen for taking the time to do a clean review like that. Good, solid, in depth reviews are hard to come by (thus is why Snoosnoo and myself do these reviews). So for doing that Ronald_Reagen (and well also), you have helped atleast one person out.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see ya review my shipment map, since no one hardly plays on it(I think).
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 05:21AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Not sure if you saw this: http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1114&f=32#p4568

Not saying you can't get more than one review.

I fixed most of that in the upcoming winteryfactory3
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 07:22PM)Jg99 Wrote:
(30 Apr 12, 05:21AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Quality review.
I fixed most of that in the upcoming winteryfactory3
Well, you asked for a review of winteryfactory2.
The least you can do is thank RR for taking the time to review your map.
Even on these forums, where flames about, there is some degree of courtesy, kid.
Thanks given by:
Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but if you wish to make a "quality" map jg99, you might want to apply what you have learned, been told, or might have picked up here or there to a new map. Not to be mean or anything, but winteryfactory doesn't have much to go on and has little room to improve without a complete overhaul. Take it as a learning curve and apply yourself to a new project.
Thanks given by:
Ronald_Reagan Wrote:I would suggest working with a new map, just so you dont drive this one into the dirt ;) If any more major changes are to be made, I would suggest a lighting redo. Otherwise, try out other maps ideas :)
Thanks given by:
Halo I think you are a manly man. Please Spank the poodle.
Thanks given by: