AssaultCube Crap Version
Hey I just got assaultcube crap version (noobcuber.codeplex.com) and its really cool but when I scope it wont let me move the sniper scope around and it has sommme bugs but it works for ppl on utube and i installed it in the same directory as the original assaultcube. Should i reinstall both? What is wrong? How do u move the scope/sight? it also says "unknown alias lookup for blah blah (usally scopenscale [or something])" and "valid scope sensitivity is balalhla blahhh"

//Mod Edit: Fixed link.
//Mod Edit #2: Removed the name of the game. I don't think we even want it mentioned on this site. We may not be the biggest site but we're bigger than some shit mod site. Our hits should not contribute to this mod.
Thanks given by:
You should really post this on the assault Cuber crap version forums.

But, its an entirely different game, so you should not have installed it into your original assault cube folder, you should of made a new folder.

My guess is, you will receive some stuff about how it is an unoriginal, unlicensed copy. Or something along those lines.
Thanks given by:
Ask that in their forums. That game has nothing to do with the creators of this game, and it was made illegally without permission.
Thanks given by:
What he said. Assaultcube crap version is an unlicensed mod of AC. It has nothing to do with this forum.
Thanks given by:
I don't know if there are specific violations of the license with AC crap version, but it seems to me that, in a general sense, branching off this project is explicitly legal.

http://assault.cubers.net/docs/license.h...ecificfile
Thanks given by:
The complaints are mainly with media, the changing of the license (read into the SVN repositories), and the name.
Thanks given by:
Sure, I was just taking issue with this:

(15 Mar 12, 05:36AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: That game has nothing to do with the creators of this game, and it was made illegally without permission.

The creators have explicitly given permission to anyone to do something like this. Separate issue from whether this particular instance isn't carrying over the licenses properly.
Thanks given by:
I removed the name of the mod. Problem is, if players don't know the name of the mod they likely won't know what a piece of shit it is and why nobody here likes it.

Also, it does still have the name at the top of each post; "RE: AssaultCube -omitted-". I posted about this before. Seeing as how we now have thanks maybe we can make it match the edited thread name.

Edit: I see, now it changed. Probably just had to reload the page.
Thanks given by:
Oh, Mael.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 02:56PM)Mael Wrote: Also, it does still have the name at the top of each post... maybe we can make it match the edited thread name.
Sadly not. Once a post is made, the thread title (or something else if the poster chose to amend it) is embedded in the post, so that won't change after the title is changed - it only affects subsequent replies.

Thanks given by:
It's bad. 1 hit to the body killing snipers, headshots implemented for all weapons...Heck even recoil reset...just a cod rip-off
Thanks given by:
Has 'Assault Cube' in the name then ruins AC's rep by actually having releases. Keel it.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 05:36AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Ask that in their forums. That game has nothing to do with the creators of this game, and it was made illegally without permission.

Agreed. Is this similar to 'Assaultcube Crappy Version' i think its called

Mod edit: yes MG, that's exactly what it's called. Congratulations on not getting the hint.
MG EDIT: /me facepalms at his own stupidity.
Thanks given by:
OMG u play AssaultCrap? dats leik my fav game!
Thanks given by:
AssaultCube
[Image: 530-special-olympics-because-even-if-you...tarded.jpg]
Version
Thanks given by:
Thanks for reminding me of AC crap version, need to redownload.
Thanks given by:
L-O-L !! I followed this link : "noobcuber.codeplex.com" and searched on Google : "AssaultCube Crap Version" before understanding what it was about. When I saw the title of this post I felt like : "why people hate so much assaultcube??" :p

Btw I dont know why you censure the name. I pretty like this mod. I even replaced some files of my AC folder by the ACR's one (my weapons sounds and voicecoms are now so cool jajaja). And ACR's weapons are much better than AC's weapon (according to me ... no offense Im a great fan of a_slow_old_man mods kk). Moreover I am sure it has been made by a fan kk

To answer you a dog, you should install it in another folder.
here is the forum link : forum.noobcuber.tk/index.php ask them.
I eddited cause link was sometimes broken sometimes not... For me it works

//Mod edit: fixed link, again!
Thanks given by:
This is ridiculous. People will find it anyway if they want to, and you can't wipe the name from everywhere.
Thanks given by:
Sorry A-Dog but noob versions on Assaultcube shouldn't be dirtying something as beautiful as this game :P as they said. go post on the noob forums

//Mod Edit: replaced homo with noob. Seriously? Homo != stupid/noob/dumb
Thanks given by:
This thread... makes me feel so sad
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 03:08AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: This thread... makes me feel so sad

Yep, and thats why i close it.

Wanna talk AC do it here - wanna talk a modified crap do it on their site.

And same standard - have something real to add to this thread PM me or any other mod and we will open it for you.
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 02:11AM)tempest Wrote: This is ridiculous...
You're right, but I think this is just 'one of those things'. Victor had/has a serious attitude problem, and his work deserves to ridiculed.
Thanks given by: