To the Egocentrics...
If you are really good at Assaultcube, but act conceited about it and make random rude comments to people who are just trying to enjoy the game, that makes you a dickhead.
I am notorious for my hot temper, so I am guilty of occasionally saying rude things to people, but rarely to anyone without provocation, and certainly not if they've said absolutely nothing to me at all.
No matter how good your game-play is, you are still a loser if you treat people like they are beneath you, like you are "cooler" than them.... because you are better at a PC game. If your ass-itude in game is any indication of your actual personality, I would assume you are a punk-ass.... and probably get treated as such by other people. Big man on the computer though, huh?
If I knew you personally and witnessed something similar IRL you would be the recipient of a quick, painful & severely embarassing attitude adjustment. And I know a lot of others in the AC community who feel the exact same way. Just sayin'

***This is not intended to start any sort of flame-war, and not directed at anyone in particular.***
Thanks given by:
Right fucking on Boomhauer. MUCH RESPECT
Thanks given by:
Amen
Thanks given by:
Where's Aretha at?
Thanks given by:
i say "it is just game", sometimes you are serious after the match and you can be rude, it happens me in starcraft2 if better opponent plays with me as with mouse, i think it is part of adrenalin, the better one shouldn't take it serious ;)
Thanks given by:
Free-range rude......
Thanks given by:
i think you're taking what people who are better than you on a video game say and do too seriously and need to go get a drink.

- GENERAL FABULOUS
Thanks given by:
cool
Thanks given by:
Why is 'egocentrics' written with a capital E? They aren't supposed to deserve that :P
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 04:48AM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...
Word!
Thanks given by:
Someone insulted your gameplay to say that?
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 01:26PM)Undead Wrote: i think you're taking what people who are better than you on a video game say and do too seriously and need to go get a drink.

- GENERAL FABULOUS

Ironic
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 07:25PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(14 Mar 12, 04:48AM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...
Word!

Word*2 :)

Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 03:43PM)lucky Wrote: Ironic

I think you are unsure of the definition of the word "Irony", so let me remind you.
The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Thanks given by:
Actually, the term "irony" doesn't really mean anything anymore, since it is applied to satire, sarcasm, or just about anything even mildly humorous.

@Topic:
(14 Mar 12, 08:49AM)Alien Wrote: i say "it is just game", sometimes you
(14 Mar 12, 01:26PM)Undead Wrote: need to go get a drink.

Thanks given by:
Lol @ AC egocentrics. Just compensation for lack of respect in real life. They can come here and create their own little world where gaming skills=respect. Hate to see their egos if they ever actually accomplish something worthwhile.

Thanks given by: