Anyone have a map they miss?
As some of you know, I have been able to nurse some illegal maps back to life and re-insert them into the game. I would like to do more of the same. I miss old maps!

So, I was wondering if anyone had a requested map they would like me to edit and "re-legalize". A specific note: It is IMPOSSIBLE to fix EzJemVill. I have tried several times and got nowhere close.

In the meantime: if you have a map you want to play again, please post its name and its download link (a must). I will see what I can do :D
Thanks given by:
The original Headshot_City...
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 05:25AM)Fate Wrote: The original Headshot_City...
Yes..
Thanks given by:
Headshot City: New York
:(
(It's too tall to be able to save. DTF tried and failed hard)
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 07:30AM)Orynge Wrote: (It's too tall to be able to save. DTF tried and failed hard)

seen it. much bigger than EzJemVill...hmm....i guess i could go for longhorn next?
Thanks given by:
Yup, Headshot City would be about it.

(I thought maybe you'd want to hear that one more time.)
Thanks given by:
Lol @longhorn, good luck you'll need it. :P
Thanks given by:
Not so much miss, but i would have liked to have played Dust_2. It was removed before i started my AC career. lol.
AC_Wasteland was good though, what happened to that map?
Thanks given by:
ac_power
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 02:25PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Not so much miss, but i would have liked to have played Dust_2. It was removed before i started my AC career. lol.
? I'm always able to load up Ac_dust2/Bs_dust2 on any server that allows for voting.
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 02:25PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Not so much miss, but i would have liked to have played Dust_2. It was removed before i started my AC career. lol.

ac_dust2 has so many work-arounds that the dev just can't ban it. it's still on sometimes...i see it usually on brazilian servers. as jockskratos said look for "bs_dust2"

ac_wasteland is also still around. I think people just stopped playing it when it was removed from the official map list. great map though...
(14 Mar 12, 02:20PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Lol @longhorn, good luck you'll need it. :P

lol i am quite aware :D
Thanks given by: