Kony 2012
This sicko must be stopped just share it. Seriously I almost cried watching this. If you get bored of watching, just remeber if that was you, you would want people to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5S...e=youtu.be
Thanks given by:
I saw every comment on YT spammed with this KONY 2012. For God's sake, tear this man down, arrest him, kill him, or whatever...
Thanks given by:
GOD! Hope this all ends soon! :3 Arrest 'em!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 426156_3565854547397_1303918174_33719752...4682_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
since when did everyone give a shit about ugandan kids
why isnt everyone going after the interahamwe? or one of the various (much worse) ethnic rebel groups/governments created by poor post-colonial borders. as mad as the world is getting, liking something on facebook wont get him put on trial any faster. i thought america learned from getting involved in other nations' conflicts?

the guys running this campaign have been trying to catch him for like 7 years, gotten like $100k a year salary and then somehow gotten nothing done. for some reason i think people are going to pour a shit load of money into their organization and its just going to get wasted, and if it goes to the corrupt Ugandan government, who if they were rebels, would just be as bad as kony and his lads

people love to hate if they get a reason/cause to, just remember that this man is a human the same as you, me, or Sir Anders Breivik, despite whatever actions he has decided to do.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Cc00h.png]
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 04:13AM)Undead Wrote: since when did everyone give a shit about ugandan kids
why isnt everyone going after the interahamwe? or one of the various (much worse) ethnic rebel groups/governments created by poor post-colonial borders. as mad as the world is getting, liking something on facebook wont get him put on trial any faster. i thought america learned from getting involved in other nations' conflicts?

the guys running this campaign have been trying to catch him for like 7 years, gotten like $100k a year salary and then somehow gotten nothing done. for some reason i think people are going to pour a shit load of money into their organization and its just going to get wasted, and if it goes to the corrupt Ugandan government, who if they were rebels, would just be as bad as kony and his lads

people love to hate if they get a reason/cause to, just remember that this man is a human the same as you, me, or Sir Anders Breivik, despite whatever actions he has decided to do.

But their viral video campaign is so moving! How are we supposed to not throw our money at them until the bad men in countries most people honestly couldn't care less about disappear?
Thanks given by:
Why bring something from facebook and youtube onto a gaming forum? Is it really possible that any of us will do something about this? Now everyone has their own opinions on this guy (well mainly one opinion that hes a f*ck) but sharing to somebody in a place on the other side of this planet will not help stop him. Keep sharing it on facebook.
Thanks given by:
"If this is the first you've ever heard of Joseph Kony, you shouldn't pretend you're really concerned about all of this."

All this sensationalism and enthusiasm (dare I say zealotry?), especially in this age of near-instant communication, is only serving to deter people from supporting this cause. Instead, it has become more popular (and rightfully so) to mock the people who do support it for the ways in which they support it, e.g. sharing a facebook status.

It's unfortunate that human nature is this way, but Joseph Kony might as well not exist, as far as I am concerned. That is, of course, unless I have some other moral flaws I wish to distract myself from.
What I am trying to say is not that we shouldn't care what people do to other people, it's that if people took all the time they spend pretending to care about something that they cannot affect in any way, and instead spent all this time on improving themselves and their own character (which they can affect), we wouldn't have to worry about how people treat other people.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 04:47AM)lucky Wrote: Why bring something from facebook and youtube onto a gaming forum?

well actually
Thanks given by:
So like, where were you all the last hundred times this has happened? Or was this Kony dude the only guy who's ever done whatever it is he do?
Thanks given by:
[Image: kony.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kony 2012 has made the idiots easy to identify
Thanks given by:
All people are doing by trying to make him famous is fearmongering.
Thanks given by:
I get the idea, but this is stupid. It may be my hipster attitude to crisises, but this is stupid. People think it will make them look caring. It's shallow, as many of the reposters are dimwit airheads who don't give a damn.

However, so is Kony.

Frag the bastard.
Thanks given by:
[Image: ldpsd5tt.rux.png]
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 09:28AM)Fate Wrote: ...

(08 Mar 12, 01:24AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: ...

The only one that was actually funny was this one

[Image: 1g6c78.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if only i knew stopping a sicko was as easy as sharing a link i'd have done it ages ago. I feel like such a wonderful person now I've went and done exactly that.
Thanks given by:
Seriously, this is only about scamming people into buying stuff and making facebook users feel good about themselves for sharing a link.
Thanks given by:
I kinda feel weird about this thing.
He might not exist, or this campaign is a scam, to get peoples money.

And I saw a conspiracy meme about this on 9gag. That it could be made by the USA, just to have a new reason for war. I know this sounds totally wierd, but it really could be...
Thanks given by:
http://thedailywh.at/2012/03/07/on-kony-2012-2/
Thanks given by:
Signing petitions and reposting facebook messages never has a maybe never will change anything. I dont know enough about this subject to comment properly, but is it not the job of THEIR goverment to sort?
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 09:33PM)Lantry Wrote: http://thedailywh.at/2012/03/07/on-kony-2012-2/

Lantry, thanks for sharing.
Thanks given by:
Someday Kony will be sick of the sight of his own name being mentioned on his own facebook newsfeed, and he will kill himself, and then the Ugandan regime which is obviously completely right in it's ways will be free to do what ever the hell it wants, and the world will be a happy place again.

All I have to say about Kony 2012 is that it's sensationalism at it's finest. You have to praise Invisible Children for how they've got their cause, to 'stop' a guy no-one knew existed, noticed by the entire world overnight.
Thanks given by:
In my opinion, I think that Joseph Kony is already dead. Those videos show the new feature of "timeline" that most videos were in the past. Kony could be dead by now and we're just donating to them just to be scammed.
Thanks given by:
This is getting annoying now. Syrians are getting killed daily by their gov't and nobody is spamming something about that, or all the other crimes that happen.

My favorite meme site is loaded with Kony 2012 junk now.
Rage.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 07:45AM)XFA Wrote: Kony 2012 has made the idiots easy to identify

Thanks given by:
Meh, he's on America's hitlist.

Also, where is that money being donated going to?
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 12, 03:30AM)Nightmare Wrote: My favorite meme site is loaded with Kony 2012 junk now.
Rage.

when your humor is shared with that of retards, prepare to be surrounded by such.
Thanks given by:
To clear up some mistruths being spread about Invisible Children:
1. No, they do not give money to the Uganda military.
2. Yes, only 30-something percent of their money goes directly towards helping people.
3. Yes, the video is very old, and outdated.
4. No, they don't take the rest of the money for themselves (although the founders do have six figure salaries). Most of their money goes towards creating promotions and awareness - advertising, basically. Some 16% is spent on "management".

http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.invisiblechi...iques.html

It's not a scam, but the founders are making quite a bit through Invisible Children.
Thanks given by: