tosok, tdm and ts
Whats happening with tosok, tdm and team survivor.

I dont see any clan playing this modes in clanwars. Maybe we should include this modes in the next few tourneys like in the acwc 2010.

Also tktf isnt played, well i dont like it but its also a mode. Htf is a nice mode and also played by some clans.

Allowing this modes in the next few tourneys, would make tournaments more competive.

I only see one problem with it and thats tosok, which is very unfair to play if there are high ping differences.
Thanks given by:
Wut.

Every second time I play competitively (usually inters), someone votes one of those modes. :|
Thanks given by:
a tsurv comp with like as many players from a clan on each team could be fun. e.g 6v4 or w/e depending on who's online from the clan.
Thanks given by:
tosok gets picked a lot. :3
Thanks given by:
Dont ask for a game mode if you are going to have problems with it already before it starts.
Thanks given by:
Mmmh let me imagine...

*playing against Legacy*
*Legacy called a vote "Team Survivor" - "ac_outpost"*

No thanks.

CTF ac_douze in a tournament is enough, i wonder people reactions if it was on the 1.0 eh "what a shame".
ups, on the 1.0 ac_douze wasn't official.
Thanks given by:
cos non-flag modes suck in clan matches
Thanks given by:
Tournments should keep to just single modes like in every other competitive game. Otherwise they become "too meta". I want to be able to say team X is the best at CTF, not team X is the best overall in some sense. It's also expecting too much that players care about all modes.

Also some modes, such as TKTF, are just too random for competitive play. HTF is rather boring. TOSOK is full of lag abuse.
Thanks given by:
Because in CTF you must be good at frags (aim) and at flags (tactic).
CTF ac_outpost RVSF is enough boring in 2v2, you have so many boring ideas.
OMG
Thanks given by: