Good Bye Fuerza Elite
Hi everyone.

As you know I'm one of the leaders of ~FEL~ Fuerza Elite Latina clan, today I came to this forum to bring you a sad news (at least to me), for the last year and 8 months this clan it's been my home and my teammates are now my friends.

After a long time of innactivity, the remaining members decided to give a rest to the clan, so this is the official good bye post.

The clan was born in 2010 with 4 memebers Centinela, Azimov, Chachan and myself jAcKRoCk*.

So this is it, I hope to see you all in game, and maybe in the future the clan will rise from the ashes.

Keep fragging.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see this. I wish you and all the others good luck
Thanks given by:
Well that's a pity :(
maybe FEL will come back when you do, jackrock ;)
Thanks given by:
The funny part is that i'm the only one playing ATM, many members left and it was just 2 of us now, and the other one can't play right now so, it was the smart thing to do. even if it's sad indeed.
Thanks given by:
Aww....

Good luck for the future of your AC career. :)
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 06:57AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Well that's a pity :(

Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 07:02AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: The funny part is that i'm the only one playing ATM...

You don't play 1.1...do you? :o

You forgot about SEXLOCO lol.
Thanks given by:
OMG! T_T ruined my day :(
Thanks given by:
As you and Azimov and Centinela and Crown or Crow or what his name was were the people that showed me what this game is about you were the best clan mates i could have got in my firat clan ever, |T$R|. That was the first clan i enetered and i regret what move i did, i thought I had the skill to get into KH so i left T$R and applied for KH but failed quikly and not very long ago Crow or Crown (whichever) opened the clan again and i joined that automatically but it didnt make it that interesting without all of us. I am sorry to hear this but everyone has to mobe on! Good Luck!

al3rt

P.S. My T$R name was |T$R|$piriT* hope you remember!
Thanks given by:
thats muy mal...
Thanks given by:
Hey Shadowz I do play 1.1 I just don't doit that often since I feel there's no challenge anymore except for some inters.

And btw his name is Cr0w hehe, I will keep playing because I really like AC I mean after all this years it will be a shame not to, I'm just going to be a clanless jAcKRoCk*.
Thanks given by:
Driving that cab takes too much time from you jack :/
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 08:41PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: Driving that cab takes too much time from you jack :/

Jajajaja como eres hdp.

No I have a laptop right in the middle of the windshield
Thanks given by:
O_O no esperaba esto bueno pues ojala y te vea un dia :) aver si te acuerdas de mi :P
Thanks given by:
i totally agree
Thanks given by:
@Armed

ED<3Crystal
O.o
¡Que bien!
Salu2! XD

/ontopic @Jackrock
You have to use this when playing in the cab:

// Traffic
alias 1jg [me [          O        M          F          G      ]];
alias 2jg [me [         __       __        _____       ___     ]];
alias 3jg [me [       _/ L\__  _| L\___   |    L\__  _/  L\__  ]];
alias 4jg [me [      '-o---o-' '-o---o--'  '-O---O-' '=o----o-' ]];
alias 5jg [me [ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]];
alias traf [if (currole) [oldname = $curname;name ".";1jg;2jg;3jg;4jg;5jg;name $oldname] [echo (c 3) (c b) "You Need Admin"]]

// JackRock* Taxi X
alias 1fd [say [!say              __[]__ ]];
alias 2fd [say [!say           ,-`---.--`;.  ]];
alias 3fd [say [!say      .---' '---'.-.-- '------. ]];
alias 4fd [say [!say     /   .-.   JackRck    .-. \  ]];
alias 5fd [say [!say     '--((  ))-----------((  ))' ]];
alias 6fd [say [!say         `"`             `"`   ]];
alias jacktaxi [if (currole) [1fd;2fd;3fd;4fd;5fd;6fd;] [echo (c 3) (c b) "You Need Admin"]]]

Lol
Thanks given by:
Lol thanks mates :)
Thanks given by:
It's sad to see something like this, it was good to being part of the clan for over one year :).
Good to know you're gonna keep playing!, sigue trabajando ese sniper y si jugamos juntos otra vez podríamos ganarle a ma en d3 jajaja.
Thanks given by:
Justamente en eso estoy trabajando jajaja, todo va bien hasta ahora los nuevos son blanco fácil :P, maybe one day FEL will rise like a phoenix to beat the crap out of Z and all of them haha
Thanks given by: