Top 10. The worst players in the history of Assault Cube?
MerCyKiL
(AC's #1 Professional Thread Destroyer...)

i accept your submission
flawless victory
Thanks given by:
wait....what?

pretty sure you dont have an inbox from me...
Thanks given by:
He can check your profile...
/facepalm.
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 05:07AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I think Mercy wins worst troll award lol.

troll (n.) ---
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

source: urbandictionary.com

lol really? i thought i did a pretty damn good job at it...
(07 Mar 12, 05:14AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: He can check your profile...
/facepalm.

yes. after a couple minutes of staring at his inbox he will notice that he was not a recipient....
Thanks given by:
Wait, you think no one has trolled the AC community before? And that they haven't done it ten times bigger than you could think of?

Carglass says hello.
Thanks given by:
ight...if i actually knew you and kingCHUBBY and saw you both in game, i would carry this on but i've just never heard of you...plus im the only one here not throwing my mouse at the wall so ill let the three of you try and find the f**k that i gave and thatll be the end of it :D
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 05:22AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ight...if i actually knew you and kingCHUBBY and saw you both in game, i would carry this on but i've just never heard of you...plus im the only one here not throwing my mouse at the wall so ill let the three of you try and find the f**k that i gave and thatll be the end of it :D
u actually have. u sucked my dick in game because of how great i was and u gave me an admin to ur kyc server with the password bartandlisa.
Thanks given by:
[Image: lolwut.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 05:14AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: yes. after a couple minutes of staring at his inbox he will notice that he was not a recipient....
rlly.
Thanks given by:
He's still waiting mercykill. Why you gotta keep him in suspense like that. All waiting on a PM.
Thanks given by:
Cue the suspenseful music!
Thanks given by:
Murmer number 1 clan hopper, I like ur admin pass sharing king chub. XD
Thanks given by:
This thread went off fast. o_o;
Everyone be nicer. \:D

Thanks given by:
back in the topic:

i think there may be some xW guy on the list for the worst unintentional teamkiller, i always got gibbed by their relentless efforts to gib their opponents.
Thanks given by:
I can't think of ten, but drunken Mai would top my list.
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 09:17AM)Murmer Wrote: Murmer number 1 clan hopper

lol true dat man :D
Thanks given by:
Quote:Ill place myself as the worse voice command user, as its fail after fail that reassure my leadership. Ex:
Im attacking
* paulmuaddibKA gets killed by ubbern00b.
Im on defense
* paulmuaddibKA is on enemy base, and dies.
I got you covered
* paulmuaddibKA gets a flag teamkill...
It sounds to me like you are the noob.
>You got killed by a noob
>You died on enemy base
>You got in your teammates way.
/:D
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 12, 05:26AM)Waffles Wrote: still play my ass off when i'm smashed. ask morgan <3

The thing is morgan was best when he was drunk, not that I remember many games with him when he wasn't.
Thanks given by:
Was or has morgan ever been anything but drunk?
Thanks given by:
Morgan has been saturating in a bath tub of rum since he was 3 years old.

I get scared when he's sober.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 02:11AM)DeadToMe Wrote: Morgan has been saturating in a bath tub of rum since he was 3 years old.

Funny, Sad, Awesome, True

Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 02:11AM)DeadToMe Wrote: Morgan has been saturating in a bath tub of rum since he was 3 years old.

He's been sober?

Shit just got real.
Thanks given by:
Since more than half of the posts are off topic or just insults I'll go ahead and close the thread.
Everyone's had their fun :)
/closed
Thanks given by: