Woop a Doop ROAR
http://kruta.bandcamp.com/ Donate if you wish to :D.
Thanks given by:
oh ffs another one, Y U NO LISTEN??

make 1 thread for ur songs plz
Thanks given by:
Yes, PLEASE.
Thanks given by:
Yea, what the fuck. Do you want this thread to be *the* thread?
Thanks given by:
no you donate to ME.

~ official Morgan Kell 2012 Presidential Campaign Organizer ~
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 12, 06:15PM)Marti Wrote: oh ffs another one, Y U NO LISTEN??

make 1 thread for ur songs plz

(03 Mar 12, 06:30PM)titiPT Wrote: Yes, PLEASE.

(03 Mar 12, 06:33PM)Mael Wrote: Yea, what the fuck. Do you want this thread to be *the* thread?

[Image: u-jelly.jpg?1318992465]

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY 5000 THREADS THEN GO FUCK OFF.
Thanks given by:
Did someone piss in your Cheerios this morning?
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 12, 07:48PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: IF YOU DONT LIKE MY 5000 THREADS THEN GO FUCK OFF.

I hate to be the one to say it, but it's posts like this that get people's accounts banned.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 12, 08:46PM)VenteX Wrote:
(03 Mar 12, 07:48PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: IF YOU DONT LIKE MY 5000 THREADS THEN GO FUCK OFF.

I hate to be the one to say it, but it's posts like this that get people's accounts banned.

I just got tired of faxing retarted people commenting on why isn't there a "BIG THREAD" for all of my stuff.. It doesn't matter why I dont have a big thread. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY THREADS DONT GO ON THEM. It's the Faxing answer to life.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 12, 11:05PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: It was horrible and you should feel horrible.

No, but seriously. Good song but merge your threads kk
Thanks given by:
I much prefer Paul's thread spam to this garbage. Why did the mods reprimand him, but not this guy?
Thanks given by:

[Image: tits4c35781584314.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Lol Lantry, I did something terrible, complaint, XD.

@Klutch, I dont mind your "spamming" just FYI ! XD And I like your songs, some more than others...

Thanks given by:
Feel free to tell me to fuck off, however I'm going to start deleting any more of these threads. So I suggest you make a big thread for all of your songs. You can edit your original post with new links and bump the thread whenever you have a new song.
Thanks given by:
or just delete them/ban him >:}D

but srsly tho.
paul found the way. you can do it too.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 12, 11:54PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Feel free to tell me to fuck off, however I'm going to start deleting any more of these threads. So I suggest you make a big thread for all of your songs. You can edit your original post with new links and bump the thread whenever you have a new song.

Reagan 2012

"Feel free to tell me to fuck off."

A campaign platform to rival all others!
Thanks given by:
"I want to use the money I earn off these tracks to buy Massive VST"

its not like you bought ableton live tho lol
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 12, 05:00AM)Undead Wrote: its not like you bought ableton live tho lol

Ableton Live is too hard for retarded people lmao.
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 12, 05:00AM)Undead Wrote: "I want to use the money I earn off these tracks to buy Massive VST"

its not like you bought ableton live tho lol

And how do you know that.

(04 Mar 12, 12:21PM)pweaks Wrote:
(04 Mar 12, 05:00AM)Undead Wrote: its not like you bought ableton live tho lol

Ableton Live is too hard for retarded people lmao.

Lol . People comment on the song please. Advice please.
Thanks given by:
You still play AssaultCube though, right?
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 12, 05:07PM)MykeGregory Wrote: You still play AssaultCube though, right?

Occasionally , why. Did you like the song?
Thanks given by:
If you want to get trolled, you've come to the right place. If you seek useful criticism and advice on music though, you should probably post on a forum dedicated to such things. I'm not saying you should fuck off, I just think you're wrong here for that kind of thing.
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 12, 04:43PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Lol . People comment on the song please. Advice please.

my advice: stop posting songs
Thanks given by:
Unless of course, you're brave enough to venture into posting original songs of your own playing guitar like I did /:D

But nevertheless, please keep it to one thread, seeing as you post something new every other day, one can easily find them if they wish to by clicking "View New Posts" at the top left corner
Thanks given by: