-R!P| New clan
(16 Mar 12, 04:30AM)GDM Wrote: Did you read jamz's link?

"Even though you have been Blacklisted 3 times two of those being CBLs and are now permanently CBLed I have respect for you. Im sure most of AC will not have respect for the clan if we accept you this clan was not made for them. In my opinion this clan is just a group of friends that play AC together."

And you are in R!P?

No matter how much i respect jamz (and i do respect jamz - maybe more then anyone else) he cant answer for them.

Read my post again...
(16 Mar 12, 03:22AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: How about trying to get R!P clan a chance to answer this thread/posts?
It was made by them and it was NOT made for the community to turn them down to shit.
As you see im not saying anything about R!P as a clan or the person in the last posts.
Im saying the last post (in this thread) is trying to make them into shit - and i have not posted before now.

Im saying we should let them answer this... without flaming the thread.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 28jchft.png]

btw the screen is red because I was simultaneously being shot at.
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 05:22AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Im saying we should let them answer this... without flaming the thread.

Again, did you read jamz's link? The quotation I gave is from resteasy's app on the rip forum. My point: There's no need to 'wait for rip to respond'. They understood that they were accepting an unapologetic cheater and understood that everyone else in AC would respond like this.
Thanks given by:
Of course we all react and respond to that, but this dont mean we should shit down their neck before we hear from them.

If its like that we all should ban their tag and IPs without flams and trash talk.
Thanks given by:
Aight here, Swisher may of hacked b4 in his previous clans and shit like that, but Like i said in the beginning of this topic a chilled and relaxed clan, nothing serious. I know for a fact that he didnt hack in this clan. You guys may kno him as a legendary hacker but i know him as a friend, hes been a friend to our clan(s) /TR\ and even rIp for a while and even b4 that. I understand that you guys dont like Swisher, considering he hacked. but you really gotta stop complaining, hes in our clan and he will always be. he told me that he will never hack again, i kno u may take that as a a joke but i dont. I also kno that he lied on alot of applications but at a point you just have to accept people for what they are, even though he is still a liar, he is still a friend
Thanks given by:
Good thing man. Forgive, but never forget!
As OS said, this is a welcome thread, so , welcome home R!Ps!
Thanks given by:
well are the server's 24/7 open ? if yes how manny ?
Thanks given by:
Recruiting cheaters. The best way to gain the community's respect.
Thanks given by:
Previous cheater, get it right. See I dont think you understand we're a clan that just wants to have fun and play, yes it would nice for the community to give us respect, but if you guys arent fine with our members or clan we could really care less. Dont hate the clan hate the player.
Thanks given by:
Speaking purely for myself, I will not show your clan respect because your policy of accepting a known cheater is what allows these bad characters to continue being part of AC and only encourages others to follow their behaviour. Assaultcube relies on trust and community enforcement of rules.

As a side observation, certain clans have benefited greatly from recruiting active and well known cheaters in the past, so I can understand the temptation .
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 02:36AM)Striker Wrote: he told me that he will never hack again, i kno u may take that as a a joke but i dont.

He also told cemer that when he joined -dyH|
Thanks given by:
ah,cheat
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 08:50PM)Bloodsport Wrote: Speaking purely for myself, I will not show your clan respect because your policy of accepting a known cheater is what allows these bad characters to continue being part of AC and only encourages others to follow their behaviour. Assaultcube relies on trust and community enforcement of rules.

Thanks given by:
So much for him quitting AC...
Thanks given by:
One does not simply "quit" AC. I know that all of us can name quite a few ex-cheaters that still play this game.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 09:54PM)gambino Wrote: He also told cemer that when he joined -dyH|

And when he joined TR.
Thanks given by:
He never hacked in TR only dyH tbh, he never hacked in any clan with me in it
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 06:08PM)Striker Wrote: He never hacked in TR only dyH tbh, he never hacked in any clan with me in it
LOL
Oh so silly.
How do you think he got on the BL the first 1,2... few times?
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 12, 06:08PM)Striker Wrote: He never hacked in TR only dyH tbh, he never hacked in any clan with me in it

Ask him about private servers. Literally HaxBall.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 08:30PM)Striker Wrote: yes it would nice for the community to give us respect, but if you guys arent fine with our members or clan we could really care less. Dont hate the clan hate the player.

Oh really? that's why you created this post. Don't worry dude. I won't hate anything or anyone just by the fact that you are nothing here.
Thanks given by:
RIP|Good luck...
Thanks given by:
Hey, they might let you in their clan Plenas!
Thanks given by:
[post deleted because it makes no sense since ChO's is deleted]
Thanks given by:
Im really sorry for the clan rIp, I know we just started out and we have pretty bad rep, We just got read of Swisher a.k.a Beast and Slayer. We made the wrong choice by leting beast in cause he was a previous hacker, i understand. It seems like everyone thinks we are a hacking clan considering sNeSs applied, A previous speed hacker. Me, Luck , siggy and Exalted are the only people in rIp and we are hoping to get rep and respect, considering we are already in deep shit, we'll try as hard as we can, Sorry ac Community
Thanks given by:
Just be more selective in your pick of clan mates.
Dont rush it.
It may take 3 months before you get a new member but its worth the wait.

Not that i have any good first hand "know-how" about this but i do have some thoughts and feelings about the "making a new clan/recruiting a new member" process.

One key point is; take your time. - It will be a slow process but its better to take your time then to fall big time hard on your ass.
Thanks given by:
okay =D
Thanks given by:
That's good that you realized your errors.

Best of luck to you.
Thanks given by:
I don't think you need to be sorry or come back apologizing like this. I have no problem if a clan wants to accept cheaters - those cheaters are cbl'd and I just won't play cms against that clan. The reason people were so up in arms about your clan was that you came to the forums with this 'We don't care whether you approve, we're just doing what we want to' attitude AND at the same time implicitly seeking our approval or response (by virtue of posting here in the first place). For example: KyR with sonic and plenas. I'm totally civil with them, but don't cm them and don't play against them at all unless I feel like playing cheaters.

It's nice to hear that you'd like to be part of this community :)
Thanks given by:
GDM does that mean u still dont want to do cm with us, considering we use to have a hacker, jw
Thanks given by:
You don't any more, and you seem to understand where we were coming from, so sure I'll cm you guys :)
Thanks given by: