Screenshots
I just need a little help with screenshots. When i take the screenshot, it gets the area correctly, but the search box comes up and I don't know why. How can I get it to not come up?
Thanks given by:
What search box?
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 01:14AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: What search box?

The one where you search a player.
Thanks given by:
Youve obviously done a bind, try typing
/screenshot
:)
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 01:31AM)Murmer Wrote: Youve obviously done a bind, try typing
/screenshot
:)

Thanks Murmer, by the way i haven't seen you in AC since you joined my clan as NoVa. Have you been playing?
I actually have another question. How do I post screenshots on AC forums in posts?
Thanks given by:
You'll have to upload them to an external image-hosting site (imageshack is popular) and either link to them or embed them into your post with the [img][/img] tags.
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 03:18AM)VenteX Wrote: You'll have to upload them to an external image-hosting site (imageshack is popular) and either link to them or embed them into your post with the [img][/img] tags.

Ok thanks, but how do I use the img tags?
Thanks given by:
When you upload image someplace like ImageShack you will get a link the says forum thumbnail, or something like that.
Use that link here.

[url=*http://bildr.no/view/1122227][img*]http://bildr.no/thumb/1122227.jpeg[/img][*/url]
Like that but without the * in it.
Spoiler will show the img.

Thanks given by:
Ok, I took the screenshot with the /screenshot command, but know the explaination for how to use the screenshot command comes up in the shot. What do I do know?
Thanks given by:
The «/screenshot» will be there when using the command.
You can, if you have messed up your binds, reset them or make a new bind for the default key to take screenshot (F12).

/bind F12 [screenshot]
If not, try
/bind F12 "screenshot"

Or add to your autoexec.cfg file bind F12 "screenshot"

I think its that one, but someone else will know for sure.
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 12, 11:49PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: The «/screenshot» will be there when using the command.
You can, if you have messed up your binds, reset them or make a new bind for the default key to take screenshot (F12).

/bind F12 [screenshot]
If not, try
/bind F12 "screenshot"

Or add to your autoexec.cfg file bind F12 "screenshot"

I think its that one, but someone else will know for sure.

Ok, thanks.
Thanks given by:
What he's saying is that if you use a bind/key instead of doing "/screenshot" all the time, it will not show the "/screenshot" in the screenshot.
Thanks given by:
It is in my saved.cfg as:
[cubescript]bind "F12" [screenshot][/cubescript]
Though I think OpenSource's solution works also.
Thanks given by:
Ok, thank you all for the advice. I will try these if and when I can.
Thanks given by: