sCr3W# server training
I really want this because the server sCr3W want to train a lot to improve the abilities will respond to you guys is worth very please[/u]
Thanks given by:
Stronda
Thanks given by:
I do not understand why the server is not open 24 hours

I wanted the server does not need to open q
Thanks given by:
What you mean not open? Its ac forums not sCr3W forums.
Thanks given by:
So much poorly written English, I have no idea what to do D:

If you cannot write understandable English, you really should write in your native language. Those who understand will understand, and someone may translate it for everyone else. As you are doing it now, I don't think anyone understands.
Thanks given by:
Como GDM disse. Por favor, dar uma explicação Acho que você fala português?
Thanks given by:
so sorry but I just wanted to ask a server 24 hours a most cost by ignorance
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 12, 05:21PM)sCr3W-Wallk3R Wrote: so sorry but I just wanted to ask a server 24 hours a most cost by ignorance

:(
I don't understand this either.
Please write in your native language?

(05 Mar 12, 05:21PM)sCr3W-Wallk3R Wrote: so sorry but I just wanted to ask a server 24 hours
You want to run a server that is online all the time (24 hours)?

(05 Mar 12, 05:21PM)sCr3W-Wallk3R Wrote: a most cost by ignorance
não compreendo :(
Thanks given by:
I think he wants to know how much a server will cost if its run 24h/day like cost of VPS ect.
Thanks given by:
Idk of any brazilian VPS's, but RoxServers, serverFFS and switchlink are my VPS recommendations.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 12, 08:57AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Idk of any brazilian VPS's, but RoxServers, serverFFS and switchlink are my VPS recommendations.
This probably is a 12 years-old kid and probably has no money.
but VPS on Brazil are very expensive and the quality is rly bad.
btw, you dont need to create another server to play or do trainings , there are many servers not being used you can join any of them and do your trainings ^^
Thanks given by:
There are some US hit-reg bug fixed servers, hosted by dyH| clan, you may use them for training and/or matches as you can set mastermode to match.
Thanks given by:
I do not have 12 years I have 24 years
you guys are ignorant
I just wanted nothing more server
I am Brazilian with great pride
Thanks given by:
You are also Brazilian with too great pride and too little understanding.

Read those posts again. Nobody is insulting you and several people are trying to help you.
Thanks given by:
Is this the same sCr3W 189.68.92.66 :28763. Just wondering, I am banned from that server. I was there like 1 or 2 times, way back in '10 and really never thought about bringing it up till now, because it is the only server i can'T enter besides EURO ;)

edit: and all the privates jajajaja :)
Thanks given by: