Trolling The Vote Kick
Could people please stop vote kicking for team kills? Its going to happen in a game where you are shooting slashing grenading in an enviorment with killable teamates. Every 5 seconds a new troll kicking some innocent noob for tking? Who cares and besides i get more mad when i tk tgen when a mate kills me because you lose frags. Only kick if its intentional or repetitive. =leave it to autokick. Its making the game hard to play for the players getting kicked and for other people with real votes or just the annoying sound that makes me want to shoot a kitten. Is there any way to change/fix/murder this? (its mostly the "pros" who are doing this too. Which is odd but not only )
Thanks given by:
i am a "pro"
Thanks given by:
(29 Feb 12, 01:43AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: i am a "pro"

F you do this then this thread is for you. If not then thats because there is a difference between pro and "pro" if you do this just take into consideration that its making it annoying for other members
Thanks given by:
Grammar is important...

Anyways, it's up to the players in the servers to differentiate between legitimate TK votes and non-legitimate.
Thanks given by:
Alright let me explain the error in your words smoke. If you have not noticed, there are random players that like to teamkill for the "fun of it". These "Pros" are only trying to make the game enjoyable. Also you are playing a pub...expect a lot of random stuff to happen. Helpfull hint though...dont play on noob servers where all the trolls lie and wait for innocent players to annoy.

Thanks given by:
(29 Feb 12, 03:53AM)lucky Wrote: Alright let me explain the error in your words smoke. If you have not noticed, there are random players that like to teamkill for the "fun of it". These "Pros" are only trying to make the game enjoyable. Also you are playing a pub...expect a lot of random stuff to happen. Helpfull hint though...dont play on noob servers where all the trolls lie and wait for innocent players to annoy.
I guess you right but i meant the everytime anyone tks its not always for fun or on purpose.
Anyway it was more of a vent knowing there probably isnt a proper solution.
Thanks given by:
(29 Feb 12, 03:53AM)lucky Wrote: Alright let me explain the error in your words smoke. If you have not noticed, there are random players that like to teamkill for the "fun of it". These "Pros" are only trying to make the game enjoyable. Also you are playing a pub...expect a lot of random stuff to happen. Helpfull hint though...dont play on noob servers where all the trolls lie and wait for innocent players to annoy.

that and the fact mostly lies on who you are playing with, if they are a bunch of noobs probably you will get kicked no matter what the reason is, can't do anything about it just ignore them or leave.

Thanks given by:
One or two TK's I agree not worthy of kicking, but when some noob player employs the "pray and spray" strategy with SMG they need to be kicked. I see it loads, a noob follows a half decent player and the moment the oposition appear he randomly sprays SMG fire in that direction. THe benefit of this can be high as the decent player is hitting the other team player a lucky bullet from rthe no skill could finsh him off meaning a frag for little risk.

Sounds good eh, well no not if you are the player the noob is following you end up with one of two things, 1 hp and no chance of making it to a health pack or dead killed by noob behind you who cant aim.

I support the vote kickikng of these muppets all day long, they need to learn to aim and to play in a team enviroment. I also personally believe that the punishment for teamkilling is too little, a player should looose 3 kills for each teamkill, then a server set to kick on negative kills could automatically take care of this.

Just my opinion although I am no pro...
Thanks given by:
I only call a kick if its obvious.
Eg, 3 times in a row or minus frags. Other than that i ATLEAST expect a v42.
Thanks given by:
It seems like we're forgetting that we we're noobs who couldn't aim when we played our first fps online. I didn't get kicked back then, cause there were no kick function. Thank God for that.
Thanks given by:
I still cant aim. Not well anyway. I just have reflexes so I know to stop shooting if someone on my team gets in my way.
Thanks given by:
" =leave it to autokick"

Admin: To kick or not to kick... ?
Server: 42.

It should be decided by people who play on the server, and not by server.
A people is always smarter than the machine.
Thanks given by:
bring back master
Thanks given by:
haha perhaps servers could keep track of serial voters and ignore them
Thanks given by: