Poll: Do you use the forums even when you don't play AC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
68.42%
26 68.42%
No
13.16%
5 13.16%
Some colour of an apple related nonsense
18.42%
7 18.42%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many of you go on here even when you don't play?
I haven't played ac in months (blame Call of Duty) and when I did, I came straight back off because it was a megatowers map I played on and it just made me wish I could go back in time before "noob maps" were as noobish *cough before the quality requisites cough*
But even since then, and other times I haven't been on AssaultCube, I still check the forums like a newspaper. Does anyone else do this?
Thanks given by:
I voted yes in foreseeing a dark age when I wont be able to actually play AC.
I would come to the forums, just for teh lulz of it (ok, maybe I´m addicted or something).
* paulmuaddibKA asks Hellspell to play a bit, maybe we can have some fun KTF "nades only" game!
Thanks given by:
Wow I used to do the same thing but I got all obsourbed into World of Tanks then TF2 then back to World of Tanks, now that im in a clan Ive got my undivided attention to World of Tanks. Any way It feels like forever since Ive been here, but its nice to see the forum still alive and kicking :)
Thanks given by:
I've heard WoT is a pretty solid game.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 08:12PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I voted yes in foreseeing a dark age when I wont be able to actually play AC.
I would come to the forums, just for teh lulz of it (ok, maybe I´m addicted or something).
* paulmuaddibKA asks Hellspell to play a bit, maybe we can have some fun KTF "nades only" game!

I would start up the 'ol AC (if it still works after all the rust it will have picked up) and play you but my idea of fun is playing LSS on full 20 player servers on LSS Brasil, or UFC_Fight_Night. I'll never forget the fun I had on those. KTF on any map was never my cup of tea.
I still wanna play you though :)
Thanks given by:
you guys disgust me
[Image: 9JLIs.png]

behold, the cancer that is killing AC
and there is no cure
Thanks given by:
I voted Yes, Its my homepage and stays open throughout my browsing session.
probs why i have such a high 'time spent online' number.

(26 Feb 12, 01:03PM)Undead Wrote: you guys disgust me
[Image: 9JLIs.png]

behold, the cancer that is killing AC
and there is no cure
So voting 'Yes' is a cancer? o.O
Thanks given by:
I think something has been lost in translation here.
I thought the thread was asking if you came to the AC forums even though you don't play AC. I can see who's voted, and of the 21 Yes votes (at time of writing) 19 played in the last week.
Thanks given by:
To make it clear it applies to anyone who for a period of time has not played, but still read this daily newspaper
Thanks given by:
That's a ridiculous premise. I haven't played at all today, but I will later. Should I vote 'yes'? There will be very few who can honestly say that they never visit the forums unless they're actively playing AC in the surrounding minutes.
Thanks given by:
Shit, is there something to learn here?
I think its an easy question with an easy answer.
Thanks given by:
that's pedantic. But no you shouldn't because you intend to play it later, so not a 'not playing spell'.
Thanks given by:
ahhhhh, i thought "When you dont play AC" meant 'not currently playing' not 'stopped playing'.
if you get meh?
Thanks given by:
Everybody knows, this game has 3 parts:
- forum community
- online community
- irc community

Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 02:35PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Shit, is there something to learn here?
I think its an easy question with an easy answer.

there must be, and I wrote the thing :S
Thanks given by: