An apology to all
Hello forum, this is not my alias in Assault cubes, because i am unable to choose the alias i wanted. About a year ago i went on servers and kicked random people on purpose, i was going through a stage of life where it was a little bit difficult, i couldn't talk to my parents and i let out the frustration i felt on people, (so they can feel my frustration). I lost most of my friends because i let my anger out on them too.. causing myself to repetitively continue, which i know is wrong. I know that trust is a hard thing to come by these days, i know that most of you will not un-blacklist me, but all that i seek from you is forgiveness, after getting help i realised this is not right, and i acted of what a 10 year old kid would do. I am truly sorry to anyone who i have offended i will do anything to redeem myself.
Evidence <--- click here

Regards =SA=Skorpion*
Thanks given by:
You didn't cheat and it was almost a year ago. If it were up to me, you would be forgiven.
Thanks given by:
titiPt, Some of the people i have kicked may not forgive me yet and find me incredibly insulting , words can be more dangerous then guns which depends on how you use them, words are powerful, and can start wars, that is why people can easily get upset.
Thanks given by:
What is your ip (or range)?
What have you done to change yourself? What would you say to someone else who is in your past situation? Have you found new friends or resolved issues with the old ones?
Thanks given by:
Dedicated Elite Soldiers - View topic - I wish to be unblacklisted please
This ban will stay on my server until i see proof for my self that this shitty behavior isnt still going on.

=SA= Clan rules Wrote:Be skilled in shooting is not enough if you're immature or having a bad attitude.
Therefor, it is STRICTLY PROHIBITED to :
have any bad behavior (spam, camp, teamkill, hack, racism etc) in public servers.

[These behaviors will not be tolerated.]
use bad words or bad language in public.
Thanks given by:
Your lose is mine too, we all go through trouble in our lives.
I admire your calmness and the realization of what was wrong is all you needed.
Forgiveness you must seek, not from others, but from yourself.
Greater perils await ahead, but through contemplation and hard work nothing will be a challenge no more, but that which you seek out of it.
Take care brah , XD!
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 06:52PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Dedicated Elite Soldiers - View topic - I wish to be unblacklisted please
This ban will stay on my server until i see proof for my self that this shitty behavior isnt still going on.

=SA= Clan rules Wrote:Be skilled in shooting is not enough if you're immature or having a bad attitude.
Therefor, it is STRICTLY PROHIBITED to :
have any bad behavior (spam, camp, teamkill, hack, racism etc) in public servers.

[These behaviors will not be tolerated.]
use bad words or bad language in public.

"F2 from me to.
I even added the new IP used to make this thread.

Behavior like that is not welcome at my server at this time."

Super tough guy right there...has big muscles
Thanks given by:
Yes, i ban who i want from my server.
If you have a problem with that just PM me and STFU.

If you have nothing to contribute to what the thread starter is talking about go make you own thread, and dont insult me.
Thanks given by:
That's not cool man.
Thanks given by:
1. Your post is more insulting then mine, we all know what STFU means...
2. How can he prove he is not acting like an ass still and is not
going to act like one in the future? Please tell me. You give him a
break and see! Its not like you are losing money over this.
3. Your reply here was a "big" contribution to everybody and mostly to the OP

Was not going to reply... till i saw a nice grey color on one of the DES servers? Didnt notice it before. lol?
Or is it a coincidence? If it is, im sorry.

Still, your wrong :D

Have a nice day

Thanks given by:
Sarin Wrote:your wrong
Lol. You're wrong.

Also, I can identify with this behavior, if it were up to me I'd unblacklist him/her.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 11:26PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote:
Lol. You're wrong.

And how's that? Care to explain?
Thanks given by:
IMO lengthy blacklists are viable to cheaters only, but i don't have servers, so my opinions doesn't really matter.

By this thread you can easily understand that you should PM the server owners and keep the flame bait (which some users are always ready to bite in order to start one) out of these forums.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
guys, guys, guys, no fighting :D if Open-source does not want to forgive me, then ok. I know that some people don't like me very much, so sometimes we just have move on :) i thank you all for whoever does does want to give a second chance, and if you want to keep blacklisted, fine.. but i just seek forgiveness.
Thanks given by:
He's apologized already, give him another chance like you give all cheaters.
Thanks given by:
Nobody gives them another chance..they just play AC while being blacklisted on quite a few servers.
Thanks given by:
lucky.. how about 12-20 servers i am allowed to play ac on a total approximately 300 servers
Thanks given by:
I was talking about hackers...also 300 servers and only about 20-30 have players at peak times of the day.
Thanks given by:
My bad il just do this to myself...
. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _

Im only allowed on about 20-30 servers out of the total 300 servers.. b
Thanks given by:
Its been a year so you SHOULD be removed off most blacklists but it is up to the server owners. If irl is causing you to be a douche on AC then the solution is simple: dont play AC.

Also...really? your blacklisted on 90% of the servers? Over exaggeration since even ex-hackers are not blacklisted that much.
Thanks given by:
that %90 was what it was like for the first 6 months of my blacklist, but then i had a great friend who tried to help me, and even putting his reputation on the line, his name is bugboy1028. at the moment im blacklisted probably 70% of all servers. still alot of grey lines.

P.S sorry for the exaggeration.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 11:51PM)RealViking Wrote:
(24 Feb 12, 11:26PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote:
Lol. You're wrong.

And how's that? Care to explain?

Just pointing out the grammatical error :P

[Image: cdi%20link.jpg]
Thanks given by:
@ Tightsecurity

I have nothing against you as a person.
You may be the greatest person on earth - or a shit head.
I dont know.
All i know is what i can read from server logs and look at demos and see with my own eyes.
This dont mean i dont respect you as a humanbeing.
All i want is for you to respect the other players in the same way.

(25 Feb 12, 12:23AM)Tightsecurity Wrote: guys, guys, guys, no fighting :D if Open-source does not want to forgive me, then ok. I know that some people don't like me very much, so sometimes we just have move on :) i thank you all for whoever does does want to give a second chance, and if you want to keep blacklisted, fine.. but i just seek forgiveness.
Its not that i dont like you, and its not that i dont wanna forgive you.
I dont know you.
You insulted my clan mate. With a shitty kick.
The log in the link i provided is not just the only one - and you know that.
I will remove the ban when i see that this behavior isnt continuing.

(24 Feb 12, 09:21PM)Sarin Wrote: 1. Your post is more insulting then mine, we all know what STFU means...
2. How can he prove he is not acting like an ass still and is not
going to act like one in the future? Please tell me. You give him a
break and see! Its not like you are losing money over this.
3. Your reply here was a "big" contribution to everybody and mostly to the OP

Was not going to reply... till i saw a nice grey color on one of the DES servers? Didnt notice it before. lol?
Or is it a coincidence? If it is, im sorry.

Still, your wrong :D

Have a nice day

1. Im not talking to you.
Im linking to a thread the person starting his thread talks about.

Yes, STFU mean Shut the fuck up. If you have a problem with me and my server blacklist you talk to me and not try to hijack someone elses thread!!!!

2. He can prove this by acting like a humanbeing.
On all servers he play at.
Even if his banned from my server this dont mean he cant play on other peoples server and act in a responsible way.

3. My reply here was meat to show the community what he did in the past. This dont mean im going to take shit when i reply in a decent manner from a dude (you, Sarin) that clearly has no intention to provide the person starting this thread with any useful information.

No, the gray color on one DES server is my server.
This means i will not take a personal attack in any way against my person.

Im a humanbeing, and if you dont respect me, stay the fuck out of my server...!

Have a nice weekend.

(24 Feb 12, 08:48PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: That's not cool man.
Sorry to ask, but who is that reply meant to?
(25 Feb 12, 12:21AM)titiPT Wrote: IMO lengthy blacklists are viable to cheaters only, but i don't have servers, so my opinions doesn't really matter.

By this thread you can easily understand that you should PM the server owners and keep the flame bait (which some users are always ready to bite in order to start one) out of these forums.

Cheers

Agree. PM, email or talk to server owner in some way.
The AC community has no power when it comes to blacklisting people as it is now.

But i do not agree with "blacklists are viable to cheaters only".
If someone keeps insulting me or keep TKing (intentionally) i have no problem adding them to blacklist on my server.
This is my server and if you dont like it stay the fuck off it.

As i have told over and over again, this ban will not be added to any central blacklist, like on Bob ladder server, but i have no problems adding it to my personal server.

If you want to play on my server you respect people and act like that if not, fuck off and stay away from me.

If some other mod/admin feels my words are to strong, feel free to edit it.
But do NOT remove the point im trying to get true!
Thanks given by:
fair enough ^
Thanks given by:
TL;DR: server owners can do WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT on their servers as long as it doesn't violate the MS rules (unless the server isn't even listed on the MS).
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY THERE.
END OF STORY.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 12:32PM)tempest Wrote: server owners can do WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT on their servers
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PLAY THERE.
END OF STORY.

Why are we told to report admin abusers then? I hope this post was some sort of a joke/troll.
Thanks given by:
With great power comes great responsibility.
We are talking about a DES member who has control over blacklist which not only affect their servers, but can also apply to a wider range.
My clan tag, {CoE}, is banned from multitude of servers, even though I am a fair player and have the right to wear it, now I have to use c0e instead.
CoE does not only represent fredrik being an ass (:3) , also Paul and his love for gemas, or J0kk3´s cheerfulness, or Shawllim´s right to play the game.
This is not about CoE, but about what transcend to decisions we partake.
Open Source is in his full right to do what he wants to do, but lets see things as a whole, this is a game, it shouldnt matter if you insulted a random unarmed or a TyD member.
When different criteria is applied to the same fault, then something is not working properly. Just my humble opinion...
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 02:05PM)RealViking Wrote: Why are we told to report admin abusers then? I hope this post was some sort of a joke/troll.
I was totally serious. Usually, you report admin abusers to the actual server owners, who want to know if someone they gave admin abuses it. Of course, you can also report people who abuse admin on their very own servers, and maybe others will take notice and not play there any more. However, I don't think there's any kind of sanction.
Thanks given by:
i wasnt admin and abuse kicking... i just changed my alias and went to servers and kicked people, for some reason i dont know why everyone f1'ed, thats also why it encouraged me to kick people.. but now i know it is wrong.
Thanks given by:
If I see or receive enough complaints about a badly run server, I'll think about removing it from the MS. It's got to be a problem that's persistent and affecting all-comers for me to consider it.
Thanks given by: