Searching for a clan.
shrtly after kps clan died due to loss of members, me(knew name is whopxer) and my member bigdaddy, are searching for a clan. we both want to stay together because we make a good team. please give us some suggestions on clans and there websites and if you got them irc;) thanks guys
Thanks given by:
HyPE led by me (GDM), Ikljo, and JoeSmith: Clan Website

HyPE's AC forum introduction
Thanks given by:
I would suggest you to take a look at the List of Clans, if you havent done that already ;)
Thanks given by:
Please take a look @ www.cubeownage.tk!
I'm the founder & administrator. We are currently recruiting expierienced, active & kind members!
Thanks given by:
I know you are a very skilled player and here is our clan's site: http://zipclan.darkbb.com/
Hope you and bigdaddy consider us if not best of luck to you 2 in the future!
Thanks given by:
Hello Whopxer! My name is FlameZ from RoH.(Which stands for Rebels on High.) We currently have 4 very active and skillful members, who are all kind.
RoH|FlameZ
RoH|jens
RoH|Dextram
RoH|upperechel

Our tag goes at the front of your name.
Our goal is to create a clan filled with kind members, who love the game, who are good at the game, and members who are loyal to the clan with a good reputation.
Our website is http://www.ac-clan-roh.enjin.com
Good luck Whopxer at whatever clan you choose :D
Thanks given by:
Lots of nice clans to choose from! Sad to see KpS go, though.
Thanks given by:
Hey Come to =TTF= we are a new clan, ne and my brother started it. Im looking for a CCL or 2, i dont trust my brother as a CCL. TTF.Forumwise.com
Thanks given by:
I highly recommend my clan, |oNe| -> http://o-n-e.co.nr/ || irc://irc.gamesurge.net/one-chat

We're of high skill level, speak English and are openly recruiting. Very active on IRC and in the clan match realm, which I assume you'd be most interested in. Give it a shot.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the suggestions guys :)
@GDM Will give HyPe a look. Have seen you guys around and really love you all :D
@Robtics Thanks man. Already knew it was there :)
@Burn will definitely give you a look. You guys are a pretty good clan :)
@Droid will definitely give you a look. Looking for a clan that has been around some time.
@Flamez will definitely give your clan some thought. Am looking for a clan that has been around some time though.
@Drakas I know KpS just lost members so fast. Thought we would get a little farther.
@TTF Um never really seen you guys. Not really interested.
@Impakt'd Will definitely give you guys a look. You guys have been around for a very long time and your members are all very nice. May be a little skilled for me but with the 1.1 were all screwed.
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 09:45PM)bballn45 Wrote: @Impakt'd Will definitely give you guys a look. You guys have been around for a very long time and your members are all very nice. May be a little skilled for me but with the 1.1 were all screwed.

undead :D

jokes jokes

gl you 2, both really skilled and we all dread your smg skillz return to the clan war scene soon ;)
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 07:22PM)Drakas Wrote: Lots of nice clans to choose from! Sad to see KpS go, though.

Drakas, come on 1.1 sometime man, i dont see you anymore? :(
You busy?
Thanks given by:
Your probably already in one of these clans, but here it goes.

Hello, I am people, and I'm an admin from the clan I'm in. Right now I'm sorry to say, but while we have 9 great memebers, they aren't very active on the website. That's why were recruiting, and it's open and easy. We have a very nice website, good staff, and a great leader, and high hopes for our group. We want to make a great group which encourages map making and Team Events, while also helping new users, and other groups. Basicly, we want to be a friendly group. That's why we need new recruits to help us acheive our vision. Yeah, I know were small, and have not very active memebers, but were working hard to fix that.

Name: Chaotik Gamerz
Nickname (Goes in front): .cG*
Website URL: Chaotikgamerz.webs.com

Staff posistions are open too, and we also have an easy Get-in-the-Clan System. Try us out, even if were not your 1st choice, you won't regret it.
Thanks given by:
Hey bbalin remember me? Mr.Death or K!11 i used to use Mr.Death! We were friends
Thanks given by:
yes, lol you know this thread is 3 months old xD
Thanks given by:
fail :D
Thanks given by: