Sorry
Hello all,
In my bad past in this game, I have hacked this game before. Yes I admit being a hacker. I have come here today to apologize not only to myself but to the world. When I was young (10) I started playing AC, I was a violent child at young age. But who isn't? Which boy isnt? I was greedy and always wanted to win, and one day (not that long ago) when I was playing with a someone (Not going to name) I saw that he had hacks, I asked If I could have those hacks and willingly he gave them to me, I had took them under my wing without even thinking. Now, I have grown up (14) I understand that winning is not what it is all about, It is about having fun and enjoying it, after all thats what AC was made for wasn't it? It was made for fun. Please give me a chance to start on a new slate, And I will redeem myself. Let me try again, Please.

Blobblecats
Thanks given by:
For reference.
Thanks given by:
Ban date 2011-10-25? You were probably 14 back then to, no? Oh well you could mature in 4 months I suppose. Maybe. Or not.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 10:17AM)RealViking Wrote: Ban date 2011-10-25? You were probably 14 back then to, no? Oh well you could mature in 4 months I suppose. Maybe. Or not.

Apparently some people can age 4 years in 4 months.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 10:34AM)Orynge Wrote: Apparently some people can age 4 years in 4 months.

You learn something new every day.

(24 Feb 12, 09:07AM)Blobblecats Wrote: I understand that winning is not what it is all about

It's all about winning.
Thanks given by:
10+4=14 :P
Pretty decent grammar for a 10yr 'ol
Thanks given by:
If you have changed i'm sure you will be welcome.
But you're cheater, not a hacker.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Now, I have grown up (14)

Seems legit.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 11:51PM)SKB Wrote:
Quote:Now, I have grown up (14)

Seems legit.

Yep if some people ages 16-30 act like greedy anuses. Im quite confident you are an exception. Also irl is NO EXCUSE to be a douche on AC.
Thanks given by:
this was from august.

i think it's obvious he has had some issues from being blacklisted. this may or not be a sincere apology, however he should be given another chance.

A note to some: An individual's apology shouldn't be made fun of. Whether they are sincere or not, they did make at least some effort in coming here.

Another chance.......year ban next issue ;)

game on,
Thanks given by: