Poll: Awesome?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
F1
12.50%
2 12.50%
F2
18.75%
3 18.75%
*fart*
68.75%
11 68.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reigniting Glorious Fire of Farshot Clan
Dear Friends,

This is simply to notify you that I am commandeering the name and reigniting the Glorious Fire of my first and beloved clan, Farshot. Why? Pretty much because I feel like it. As you can see at http://farshotclan.webs.com/ , there has been no activity for over a year, so I feel that the clan is effectively abandoned and open to recapture without anyone getting all butthurt about it.

I will be using the clan's old (as in, not most recent) tag, .Fs*| because I thought it was cooler.

I intend for this to be largely a skill-based clan. There is no shortage of people here with good manners, and clans that will welcome them based solely on such. I'm interested in forming something more along the lines of an elite team than a community. Granted, I have a ways to go in that area, myself, but the dream is as much about myself as the future clan members. :P

I'm currently broke, short on free time, and not on my good rig, so things such as recruiting and testing, and a clan site, may be rather delayed. It's mostly just going to be me jumping around with the tag on for a while, really, until I figure out the rest.

It's not like I need to explain myself to you guys or anything, but I was bored and figured someone may get curious about it at some point.

Rock on,

.Fs*|Jack.is
Thanks given by:
Good Luck!
Thanks given by:
GL HF and all that gander!
Thanks given by:
o3o {FsC} ftw, will you be getting some of the old members back? as in ghostnappa, RedTears, or maybe drunkenrob?
Thanks given by: