Hi!
I just wanted to say thanks for this amazing game! I downloaded It on my netbook and laptop earlier, and It runs amazingly on both! The system requirements are so small It can be played on nearly anything!

One problem I did encounter was that when I tried to record with fraps, my framerate went from 150 fps - 7/8/9 fps which was disappointing, any ideas why? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Maybe adding a built in record feature like there is in the original cube game! :)

All this aside nice job! And I look forward to seeing the game move on :D

Haydn
Thanks given by:
sup brah
cya brah
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 11:21PM)RealViking Wrote: sup brah
cya brah

Cool story bro ;)
Thanks given by:
Thanks brah, I put a lot of effort into it.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 11:18PM)hitmanhaydn Wrote: One problem I did encounter was that when I tried to record with fraps, my framerate went from 150 fps - 7/8/9 fps which was disappointing, any ideas why? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Haydn
When round is over, download demo and record with Fraps from that.
F10 to download demo, or Esc and use menu.
Thanks given by:
For recording in fraps, I suggest you record the demos instead. In case you don't know, just wait for the game to be over and in the next game type /getdemo.

Other than that, welcome and enjoy your time.
Thanks given by:
For the FPS drop (because 7 fps isn't enough at all even in a demo) record files in another hard disk (if you have all in USB 3.0).
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC! Enjoy your stay! If you listen enough to old-timers here, you could get pretty well known. :D
Thanks given by:
I think you just have to push up all your fps as possible for your netbook-laptop-pc... With some commands in ac it will be working, like:
/maxfps 1000 ; /vsync. ; then you can push all your graphics down...In the menu you´ll find more of it (video settings)...
And if you downloaded the demo, the recording will be easily how to drive with an bicycle, how someone said already :D

So enjoy your recording and keep your fun in playing, see yah then around any time later :)

-YourLemonade.
Thanks given by:
Try to disable V-Sync on graphic settings
Thanks given by:
Heyheyhey!

Welcome to AC! I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay.

Like the others suggested, nab the demo then record that with fraps and you'll be good to go. :)
Thanks given by: