Banned for ?
Hello,

I post this message because since this afternoon (or yesterday idk) i'm banned from ~10servers and I don't know why..

There are some servers where I've nerve been so I found it strange.

If someone can help me ^^"
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 01:22PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: I've been banned from a server because of "spinhack". But i'm not hacking...

Could that be the reason?
Also acording to DES|OpenSource you are in a range ban on BoB ladder servers.
(22 Feb 12, 06:32PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Your IP used to post on this forum (86.214.178.xxx) falls into a range ban on BoB ladder servers.
86.214.0.0/16
This you can go to BoB Ladder | Ladder and ask about.
Or BoB IRC. irc://irc.gamesurge.net/#bob-clan-ac

This is a ban from 2010, so server owners may wanna look into that and maybe remove it...

Best thing to do is to contact the server owners and ask why you have been banned.
Thanks given by:
But what i wanna know is what server he got autbanned from for spinhack and i wanna see the demo.

I have talked to one person running 2 screens like he does and he dont get any spinhack kicks like he says in this thread.
Thanks given by:
I ususally play on my floor using my carpet as my mouse pad, with a single screen and can pull this off. It takes some dedication though ;) wink wink
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 10:15PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: But what i wanna know is what server he got autbanned from for spinhack and i wanna see the demo.

I have talked to one person running 2 screens like he does and he dont get any spinhack kicks like he says in this thread.

I was playing in a server (don't remember the name) and i've been kicked

[Image: 20120211.jpg]

And after I was on the blacklist, I'll tell you on wich servers i'm banned this afternoon.

And i'm banned on

htn clan server 3,2 and 1
silvercloud custom map
server finland 1 =mys=
server finland 5
every tyd server
40+ servers

And some others
Thanks given by:
As OpenSource says, you were already banned from those servers. I would guess they all use some form of the TyD blacklist and your new IP range has been on that list since February 2010.
However, I can see from the master server logs that your IP address only changed to this 86.214... range yesterday; before that you were using non-blacklisted IPs.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 02:34PM)jamz Wrote: As OpenSource says, you were already banned from those servers. I would guess they all use some form of the TyD blacklist and your new IP range has been on that list since February 2010.
However, I can see from the master server logs that your IP address only changed to this 86.214... range yesterday; before that you were using non-blacklisted IPs.

Ok... I think that this IP range to someone who hacked before...

I'll change it ^^

EDIT : That ok, I'm unbanned from everywhere.
Thanks given by: