Unknown Commands Problems!
When i try to switch to pistol,knife, or grenade i can't and i get a message thats says "Unknown Command:Delta_Game_1. Also when i scope with rifle i can scope but i can't move around with it i get a message thats says "Unknown Command:scopesens:valid range for sensitivity is 0.001...1000.0" this is Ac Version 1.0. Every since i downloaded 1.1 i got the scope problem which was last night.

i've tried 1.0.2(which i previously used) got the same problem. i've tried 1.0.3-4 same problem. I've tried 1.1 i get the same problem except the scoping problem. I don't know what else to do i am positive that i deleted every single assault cube file from my computer before downloading/installing another AC. So every time i install a new AC i have the same preferences as my old AC!

PS:i have a Mac
Thanks given by:
I know someone else with the same problem as yours about the scope.

You can change it by "/scopesensscale 0.5" though I wouldn't be sure if in the middle of the game it would change back. For the first problem of not being able to scroll, rename saved.cfg by putting a _ behind it ( "_saved.cfg" ) or deleting it (once AC is launched it will create a new saved.

Though note that if once you do this all your settings will be lost, such as binds, commands, etc, so I would suggest you save your settings in your autoexec before doing anything.
Thanks given by:
Wolf! Thanks a lot man finally got this problem resolved! i've been trying to fix this the whole day. Thanks again!
Thanks given by:
No problem Coma, glad to help ;)
Thanks given by:
okay i got two more problems. 1st is when i put my sensitivity to 7.5 then it auto drops to 3.5 while i'm playing i have never experienced this before. 2nd is i put my special attack/scoping binding to "option"button and it wont scope when i press it.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Unknown Command:Delta_Game_1
Do you have anything bound to "domodifier 1"?

http://des-bukz.co.cc/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

sniper won't scope - altaction
Thanks given by: