Spinhack
Hello, I hope that I'm right to post this here.

I've been banned from a server because of "spinhack". But i'm not hacking, this is only a bug, when you're playing with 2 screens and 1 mouse when you put you're mouse out of the AC screen the screen is spinning very fast, and it ban you ><

I just want to know if someone have a solution to stop the spinning when I switch screen.

Thanks given by:
jump to spectate mode o_o; ?
Thanks given by:
If it's an in game ban than it's probably for 20 minutes, if you're on the servers blacklist then you have to contact the server owner and explain it to them.
Thanks given by:
I think that It was a ban for 20min.

@Nightmare Euh yes xD I'll do that thanks
Thanks given by:
Seems like anticheat does its job when it comes to spinning like a mad man.

Do remember that if server owners see this a lot in there logs they may ban you completely.

The default ban is 20 minutes, this dont mean all servers use that.
Personally i have this set to 60 minutes.
Thanks given by:
I don't know why but now i'm banned from a lot of servers ^^"
Thanks given by:
Your IP used to post on this forum (86.214.178.xxx) falls into a range ban on BoB ladder servers.
86.214.0.0/16
This you can go to BoB Ladder | Ladder and ask about.
Or BoB IRC. irc://irc.gamesurge.net/#bob-clan-ac

This is a ban from 2010, so server owners may wanna look into that and maybe remove it.

Anyway, you need to contact server owners or at least list some servers you are banned on for anyone to look into it.
If jamz doesnt come to the rescue.

There is also the possibility that some server owners has been looking at demo or your "2 screen,1 mouse spin" and come to the conclusion its hack and not a "bug".

(03 Sep 10, 02:06AM)ElCrema Wrote: Well, if someone stands still and keeps spinning for 10 seconds, I say he/she deserves a ban, smart server :)
Thanks given by:
This happened to me with my old mouse, Id spin like crazy. I found it fun, so I jumped or some shit and once I did get kicked out of the server, or banned, for what it matters, I was very n00b , shit , Im still !
Thanks given by:
Is this relevant?
[Image: 10hqd7o.gif]
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 05:59AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Is this relevant?

completely
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 01:16AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: This happened to me with my old mouse, Id spin like crazy. I found it fun, so I jumped or some shit and once I did get kicked out of the server, or banned, for what it matters, I was very n00b , shit , Im still !

Maybe but It do this only when my mouse isn't out of the screen so I an't do 360 :)
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 06:17AM)Cemer Wrote:
(23 Feb 12, 05:59AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Is this relevant?

completely
* Nightmare rages at anti-cheat's existence.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 01:58PM)Nightmare Wrote: * Nightmare rages at anti-cheat's existence.

like so many before have said, its better than none.
Thanks given by: