Piles of Shame
In my boredom of limited computer usage yesterday, I decided to compile my Pile of Shame.
For those who don't know, a Pile of Shame is a list of games you stopped playing, but you intend to go back and beat them later.
Mine compiles of:
- Minecraft (Hurr hurr. I'm so funny.)
- Worms World Party (Hard as balls.)
- Tekken 6 (If I ever do decide to play that story again, it seems pretty bad. Azazel is a pain in the ass as well.)
- Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space (Being a Tom Tom was so good, I just didn't like having to go back to being a Time Sweeper.)
- Shrek 2 (Gave up at the Fairy Godmother. It'd probably be a cake-walk now, seeing as I last played it 6 years ago.)
- Quantum Redshift (The most hectic fun I've had in my life, only just beaten by 20-man KTF on ac_elevation. I could never pass expert, though. :/)
- Crash Twinsanity (Stupid aliens and Neo Cortex bogging me down...)
- Mario Party 8 (I stopped playing and starting doing something that was actually worthwhile)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Those lava walls in the last level are a bitch. The first was tonnes better.)
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (I have absolutely no idea why I stopped playing it)
- Half Life (final boss battle)

The two games I'm trying to knock over now are Skyward Sword and (this weekend) Shrek 2.

Do you have a 'Pile of Shame'? :3
Thanks given by:
- Alchemy (PC edition) - 440/500 elements unlocked. I'm stuck and no way out to solve the missing ones.

That's all. I don't have many games around, just AC, chess and Zuma.
:D
Thanks given by:
- Ratchet and Clank 3
- Psychonauts
- Half-Life (never got past Xen. It wasn't as cool as the rest of the game.)
- Baldur's Gate (if I actually find some time D:)

What platform have you got Shrek 2 on? I have the PC version and I loved that game :D
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 01:05PM)Andrez Wrote: - Alchemy (PC edition)

hah ive beaten Alchemy :)

id also want to beat my pc in 4-in-a-row

Thanks given by:
Metal Gear Solid 2 - destroyed it years ago, playing it again thanks to its HD release.

Thanks given by:
inb4AC

(22 Feb 12, 12:40PM)Orynge Wrote: - Mario Party 8 (I stopped playing and starting doing something that was actually worthwhile)

That game is truly horrific :P
Thanks given by:
Lol
-Fallout 3 (Just before reaching level 20, LOL). Due to non-possibility of playing in my friends motherfucker pile of shit jackass ex-house mates system (PS3)
-Fallout New Vegas (In level 28 or so, LOLOL). In my 360, just didnt like it as much as the other one, played 70+ hours thought , XD.
-Skyrim (Level 50, full archer and locks, n00b magician). I might finish it one day, I guess its tradition not to finish Bethesda´s games.
-Portal 2. Im playing Portal 1 again so I get hyped for Portal 2, which I wasnt (but it cost me 15 bucks and finished lots of puzzles).
-TLOZ2: Adventure of Link. Well, this one technically I have beaten quite a lot of times, but never killing Shadow Link "respectfully", so...
-Ninja Gaiden NES : Obvious non-finished game, final boss anyone?
-Dead Space 2: Shit, was the first one THAT good that it left me tasteless for the second course?
-Battletoads for SNES. If you know the game, you know the deal.
-Many many many more, but I cant remember!
Thanks given by:
Way too many.
Thanks given by:
The Godfather Blackhand Edition
Alchemy
Tetris
Runescape
The Simpsons Hit and Run
Sumotori
Carmaggedon
Rise of Nations
Thanks given by:
QWOP
Thanks given by:
cod4 campaign on Veteran.
thats all
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 10:28PM)MykeGregory Wrote: QWOP

ive beaten that :D
Thanks given by:
hmm not many..

-Silent Hill 3: stuck on crematorium puzzle on hard riddle (i couldn't even figure where to start to solve that riddle).

-Goldeneye 64: stuck on control 00 agent (my joystick is broken so its even harder to protect natalya)

few others but i don't remember now.
Thanks given by:
iji and blood frontier
Thanks given by:
I have no shame!

*Starts singing "Never gonna give you up..."*
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 01:11PM)Frogulis Wrote: - Ratchet and Clank 3

Brilliant Game. The Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter series defined my youth. But then High Impact Games made R&C Size Matters and J&D The Lost Frontier, neither of which I liked :(
Never finished them, might someday if I'm bored of endless hours of CoD.
Those two games are in my PoS. But there is one more, a curiosity named Gubble:
[Image: Gubble_Pal.jpg]
I would love to know if someone else has played this
Thanks given by:
Demon's Souls

jk, that game is impossible.
Thanks given by:
Riven

I stopped because I didn't have anyone to figure out the puzzles with :(
Thanks given by:
Forgot Turok 2 ...
Thanks given by:
I typically focus only on one game at a time and beat it before moving on. The only game I can think of that I didn't beat was Rift because I thought it was incredibly boring, I stopped playing it before my free month was up and gave the account away.
Thanks given by:
Assassins Creed series.
Skyrim.
Thanks given by:
Pong
Space Invaders
Pacman
Seems like there was another, but its been so long ago......
Been busy the last 25 or so years, then stumbled across Assault Cube.
Thanks Ubuntu.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 01:11PM)Frogulis Wrote: - Half-Life (never got past Xen. It wasn't as cool as the rest of the game.)
Oops, forgot about that.
* Orynge adds Half-Life.
Agreed, the final boss battle got boring quickly for me, so I stopped there. :P
(22 Feb 12, 01:11PM)Frogulis Wrote: What platform have you got Shrek 2 on? I have the PC version and I loved that game :D
Xbox. Probably the best party game I have. :D
(22 Feb 12, 05:53PM)Z3R0 Wrote:
(22 Feb 12, 12:40PM)Orynge Wrote: - Mario Party 8 (I stopped playing and starting doing something that was actually worthwhile)
That game is truly horrific :P
Agreed. Multiplayer can be pretty fun, though.
(22 Feb 12, 06:54PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: -Portal 2. Im playing Portal 1 again so I get hyped for Portal 2, which I wasnt (but it cost me 15 bucks and finished lots of puzzles).
Get back into it. :o
It is truly one of the best games I have ever played in my life.
(22 Feb 12, 10:20PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: The Simpsons Hit and Run
Those last levels are near-impossible. It took me a couple of years (on and off) to beat it.
EDIT: That's probably because I spent half my time on that game continuously running over Barney and Krusty.
Thanks given by:
-ac sometimes
-assassins creed
-Halflife 2
-san andreas
-urban terror (cant get servers to work)
-left 4 dead 2
Dont really want to go back but i wish i finished.except ut and ac.
Thanks given by:
RuneScape.
Thanks given by:
perfect dark
runescape(biggest pile of shit i've ever played)
quake 1,2,3
minecraft
Thanks given by:
Forgot Halflife 2 , but the 1st is ubber awesome.
Thanks given by:
Crysis
Far Cry
cbf.
Thanks given by: