Happy Birthday RCJD
While browsing random forums I saw that today is RCJD's birthday. It is also today the 1 year anniversary of the christchurch earthquake! So happy bday RCJD!
Thanks given by:
at least it was in offtopic..
Thanks given by:
umm HB!
Thanks given by:
Lolwut.
HB I guess :P
Thanks given by:
Happs
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday! :D
Thanks given by:
Wow! Extremely random... but a pleasant surprise. Thanks Murmer and everyone (:

After a difficult day at school, I had a relaxing celebration with family and am happy reading this post as well ^^
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 08:20AM)RCJD Wrote: Wow! Extremely random... but a pleasant surprise. Thanks Murmer and everyone (:

After a difficult day at school, I had a relaxing celebration with family and am happy reading this post as well ^^

:P
Thanks given by:
Great Murmer.
Now we have to do this with EVERY ACer.
And if we leave somebody out he/she will get upset (if he/she cares that much), causing the rest of us to feel bad.
D:

But there is another (way)!
I refer you to the official thread that honors the glorious day of birth of ACers: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-217-page-...t=birthday (aptly titled "The Birthdays Thread").
But alas, the thread is closed. So I beseech ye holy mods to re-open the thread, lest the forum be covered with Murmer birthday spam (well, at least more spam than usual).

That is all.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 11:58PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Great Murmer.
Now we have to do this with EVERY ACer.
And if we leave somebody out he/she will get upset (if he/she cares that much), causing the rest of us to feel bad.
D:

But there is another (way)!
I refer you to the official thread that honors the glorious day of birth of ACers: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-217-page-...t=birthday (aptly titled "The Birthdays Thread").
But alas, the thread is closed. So I beseech ye holy mods to re-open the thread, lest the forum be covered with Murmer birthday spam (well, at least more spam than usual).

That is all.

Ummm... Sorry i guess...
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 02:30AM)Murmer Wrote: While browsing random forums I saw that today is RCJD's birthday. It is also today the 1 year anniversary of the christchurch earthquake! So happy bday RCJD!

Maybe the thread's actual purpose was to remember the 185 people who lost their lives an year ago in the earthquake. Then it wouldn't be "spam"? Oh wait, then again.. the title..
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 11:58PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: But alas, the thread is closed. So I beseech ye holy mods to re-open the thread, lest the forum be covered with Murmer birthday spam (well, at least more spam than usual).

I guess people didn't have birthdays for three months.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 04:01AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(22 Feb 12, 11:58PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: But alas, the thread is closed. So I beseech ye holy mods to re-open the thread, lest the forum be covered with Murmer birthday spam (well, at least more spam than usual).

I guess people didn't have birthdays for three months.

Well alas sorry RCJD for wishing you a hb.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 01:10AM)Murmer Wrote: Ummm... Sorry i guess...

Don't apologize when you haven't done anything wrong.
ShadowFlameZ is a mad little kid who feels an urge to pick on people over the internet. Just laugh at him like I do.
Thanks given by:
^banworthy. :3

RCJD Happy Birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday man
Btw now today is my birthday
[Image: okayguy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 05:23PM)VallDiGna Wrote: Happy Birthday man
Btw now today is my birthday
[Image: okayguy.jpg]

Hehe, i say happy-bday for you too...What´s your ingame-name? ^^
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday VallDiGna!

Viking can't take a joke. Silly kid.
Thanks given by:
Are you sure that Murmer understood the joke? Are you sure that anyone got the joke except you of course?

happy bday evry1
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ditka+Stop+It.jpg]
Be nice.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 10:28AM)RealViking Wrote: ... laugh ... like I do.

[Image: kEXge.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^
[Image: 2lwkgso.jpg]
Thanks given by:
WUT
All I got was this lousy thing!

<3
Thanks given by:
HAPPYBIRFDAYORYNGE.

ShadowFlameZ: Your sig is sexy.
Thanks given by: