hi I'm new
hi.
Thanks given by:
...that's it?

I'd accuse you of being a highly developed species of spambot, but I know you from |40+|, so...
Welcome? :P
Thanks given by:
obviously a man of few words.

He'll fit right in round here ;)
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 12:17AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: He'll fit right in round here ;)
Maybe with you, IRC idler :P
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC. Please enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 12:12AM)x7ee1 Wrote: hi.
tl;dr
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
what do you mean i'm not doing it right
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 12:40AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: [Image: Npydk.jpg]
what do you mean i'm not doing it right

One day not too far away using that pic and not being Mike is going to be a CBL reason.
Thanks given by:
jAcKRoCk* Wrote:One day not too far away using that pic is going to be a CBL reason.
:P
Thanks given by:
Welcome to Assault Cube! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Practice makes permanent, don't mind the trolls, and above all, have fun! :)
Thanks given by:
Lol he's not "new" to AC, he's just new to the forums.
He's a somewhat veteran player if I remember correctly.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 01:47AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: He's a somewhat veteran player if I remember correctly.

How old is he? 40+?
Thanks given by:
hi!
Thanks given by:
Great fun, maps and games; welcome home!
Thanks given by:
^^
Thanks for the cordial reception and my apology for a single hi, it was a simple test in order to observe reactions of interpersonal communication to figure out whether the majority consists of adolescent and mature participants in this game community or more of between ignoramus-like and sophisticated ones. Apparently it has resulted in an astonishing conclusion that I'm intrinsically lackadaisical to analyze that I rather find it funny to bandy around with sesquipedalian fancy words with broken grammar to seem myself look purposely ludicrously stupid. I call it cyber self-confidence practice which is utterly pathologic, hence LMAO and Ha-Ha.
Just kidding, thx anyway for the fun test.

Pity... a few of you already recognized me :( Yes I'm playing since ActionCube days but Im NEW! ....... to the forums.

(For real? My old acc has been deleted years ago for some reason and I couldn't get around to take care of it)
See ya in game
Thanks given by:
hi iam new here
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 03:02AM)x7ee1 Wrote: ^^
Thanks for the cordial reception and my apology for a single hi, it was a simple test in order to observe reactions of interpersonal communication to figure out whether the majority consists of adolescent and mature participants in this game community or more of between ignoramus-like and sophisticated ones. Apparently it has resulted in an astonishing conclusion that I'm intrinsically lackadaisical to analyze that I rather find it funny to bandy around with sesquipedalian fancy words with broken grammar to seem myself look purposely ludicrously stupid. I call it cyber self-confidence practice which is utterly pathologic, hence LMAO and

[Image: cereal-guy-newspaper-guy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 04:15AM)CaptainAhab Wrote: [Image: cereal-guy-newspaper-guy.jpg]
Ahaha nice :P
[Image: Fancy+Pants+Adventures+%257E+Online+Game...g%2529.png]
Thanks given by:
I am proud to say im adolescent ignoramous sophisticated dandelion and trojanman so hi! :)
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 03:02AM)x7ee1 Wrote: (For real? My old acc has been deleted years ago for some reason and I couldn't get around to take care of it)
See ya in game

it was probably when the old forums were lost if you are telling the truth
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 06:21AM)Habluka Wrote:
(22 Feb 12, 03:02AM)x7ee1 Wrote: (For real? My old acc has been deleted years ago for some reason and I couldn't get around to take care of it)
See ya in game

it was probably when the old forums were lost if you are telling the truth

Either that or a future well...........Pro hmm, time will tell. Welcome to the forums though once again man.
Thanks given by:
hi
iam new here

RR didn't do it right
Thanks given by:
Hehe, nah I think it was this forum already, I couldn't log in no more since 2010
Thanks given by:
Accounts get automatically deleted if they don't post within 30 days. Now that you've made one, it won't happen again.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 12:01AM)GDM Wrote: I assume that only applies to the first post?
Yep, it does. After that you can sleep peacefully. :D
Thanks given by:
0/10
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 12:36AM)Andrez Wrote:
(22 Feb 12, 12:12AM)x7ee1 Wrote: hi.
tl;dr
Nightmare Wrote:<3
Thanks given by: