is this a hack?
so i was looking at my cmd screen for my server and saw this.

[Image: fb97kk.jpg]

i thot it was a pickup hack, cuzz thats what it looks like, but i dont want to ban unless i know, so does anyone know if there hacking if it says that?
Thanks given by:
from my first look, it looks like two guys were coop editing map and remote pick-up may happen. but then i noticed "Firepower scored with the flah for CLA, new score 4"

so what map and mode was it?
Thanks given by:
it was ctf
Thanks given by:
so i guess those 2 guys were cheating then

remote pick up
out of map or fly hack ( collides with map)
Thanks given by:
ok thank you i appreciate it, cuzz ive seen it before a few days ago and didnt know what it was.
Thanks given by:
yea, pwned beat me to it (pwned by pwned). colliding with map is usually not a good sign...
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 10, 04:17AM)JGAN Wrote: (pwned by pwned)
lmao!
Thanks given by:
It's wrong to assume this is a hack from the evidence here. Both players (the pickups and the collisions) could be on the wrong map. There are no timings to indicate how far apart those pickups were. The most important question is what map was being played? How long did this go on? Were the players much more successful than others in the game? Have you watched the demo? You do have the demo, right?
Thanks given by:
Yeah way to jump to conclusions guys. With decision making like this there won't be a AC community lol
Thanks given by:
They were saying what they thought to their knowledge of things, so imo GJ guys, atleast you tryed, and jamz, the more experienced server hoster corrected them ;)
Thanks given by:
so sue me. :D sorry. yea do you have a demo?
Thanks given by:
i have the 200.175.116.210 guy blacklisted on my server for pickup hack, so in this case I would strongly assume he was cheating. check the blacklist thread shortly - DES|OpenSource and I were trying to find a pickup hacker a little while ago, this guy was on the server and DES|OpenSource was gonna go review demos to spot the cheater
Thanks given by:
It was that 111111 dude. Its same IP.
Will add to my blacklist report.

Edit: Not the first i banned, but the one who was left with us.

Edit2: lol, i failed. Was not him but evilbright.
Thanks given by:
the map was ac_saturn and its on my maprot, so they shulndnt have been offmap cuzz everyone else was on map without even having to send it
Thanks given by:
what version of AC they were using ?
(see : runs AC xxxx in logs and tell us what's "xxxx". Using an old version could explain the fact they didn't download map automatically.)
Thanks given by:
i was using 1.04
Thanks given by:
cool
but what version of AC they were using ? :p
Thanks given by:
they were using v1.04 too
Thanks given by:
so they should have downloaded it :/
but for me it's not a reason to blacklist someone
Thanks given by:
well i know its a pickup hack, cuzz i saw it again today, i went and spectated the person, and they were picking up armor randomly
Thanks given by:
ok so it's different
but not being on a good map if it's not officiel can't be blacklistable without good reasons imho.
Thanks given by:
hey bricksquad
Thanks given by:
upload the demo.
Thanks given by:
hey harps lol, and lucas i was just wondering if it was a hack, not asking him to be blacklisted lol.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 03:07AM)BrickSquad Wrote: hey harps lol, and lucas i was just wondering if it was a hack, not asking him to be blacklisted lol.
well you are no stupid ;) you guess my answer would be :
it can be a hack but you can't be sure with only logs
Thanks given by: