Obvious Cheater
* Name(s) used: .QiiiX, other player: Master-Br
* Server it occured on: hlin 7
* Demos/Screenshots of the offense(s).
http://encodable.com/cgi-bin/filechucker...8_2117.dmo
* Partial IP: 199.255.209.x : .QiiX, 187.14.38.x : Master-Br
* A detailed description of what they did.
Obvious wall hack from .QiiX. I was camping holding the flag behind a wall in ac_ingress. The other player I was against passed me, but .QiiX looks through wall and kills me automatically. He and Master-Br joined the server together, so i assume they were up to something.
Thanks given by:
This is not the place to put this. You should be posting this in the Obvious cases of cheats thread.
Thanks given by:
He's an app to HyPE: http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic...=828#p5193

Edit, the correct demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?a4sfatsm1c955sx
I got the demo from that game because he had amazing map awareness, but his aim was not as amazing, so I suspected the same thing you're accusing him of.
I watched the demo, and he didn't seem to be doing anything that isn't unreasonable without cheats.

I watched your demo as well, drool, and, to me, it looks like he's just good.
In the specific case you mention, when he killed you with the flag, I noticed you going there (from his view) about 30 seconds earlier. He saw, and should/could have known, that there was someone in that corner.
Edit: He sees you a few seconds after 8:00 left

I'd appreciate it if jamz or other knowledgeable people could watch these two demos.
Thanks given by:
sorry its in the wrong section, if someone could move this please?

Yeah i just don't understand that... You should've seen when he was sniping the game before. I wish I had that demo... Maybe would've been a bit more proof.
Thanks given by:
In the first demo he makes a lot of errors and gets caught by surprise, however whenever the flag is at stake his position awareness improves hugely and he starts staring at walls a lot. However, the lag is very bad so it's hard to be totally sure. I see nothing in the second demo.

EDIT: On a second watching of the first demo, I am sure that he is using a wall hack of some kind. He doesn't use it all the time, but more and more as the game progresses. There is a great moment at around 6 mins remaining where he backtracks, then follows a hidden enemy as they jump out of the window.
Thanks given by:
Hrm. Bloodsport - a more precise time please? I watched it again and don't see that. As far as I can tell, every play can be attributed to him making reasonable assumptions based on information he had from when he died etc.
Also, I posted the wrong demo. . .
http://www.mediafire.com/?a4sfatsm1c955sx
Thanks given by:
lolololol! very very obvious wall hack in that last demo.
Thanks given by:
If this was in the BL report thread, it would end up as a separate thread anyways.
I will check out the demo now.

dangit. infinite loop of download now... D:
Does it have anything to do with the IP being where the link takes you?
Any other sites you could UL to easily?
Thanks given by:
IMO he's wallhacking in the ac_ingress demo.
14'44 - 14:46: he twitches left twice because he's watching .Di?Xenoob come through the window. As Xenoob moves away from the window before leaping through, .Qiix has to look left to keep him 'in sight'.
14'11: He checks back slightly as .Di?Xenoob comes toward the door.
14'09 and 14'07: He's aware of .Di|Purple; he puts his crosshair directly on him at these two times.
13'03: He's aware that .Di?Xenoob is coming from the right.
12'05: IMO (but this is less obvious) he knows that .Di|Purple is camping in the corner (he flicks right a couple of times to keep him 'in view'), but tries to avoid clearly covering that corner.
08'34: He has no hesitation in going right for .Di?Xenoob. Even if he recognised that his teammate had just been killed at the bottom of the ladder, he wouldn't know where the enemy was placed.
07'50: He's just killed .Di?Xenoob in the left hand path, still has 100hp, and has his flag-carrying teammate behind him as backup. Why doesn't he continue down that passage? Is it because he knows .Di?LoorD is right there waiting. If, as GDM says, he sees LoorD at 08'05 and believes him to still be in the corner, why wait? Why not go straight to that corner when the opportunity first arises?
07'00: Why not go into the base? He's just taken out two of the opponents. If it's because he's low on health, why not go back for more? Is it because he knows .Di|Purple is camped in the corner again?
05'17: He knows that .Di?Xenoob is coming out of the window.
05'05: He tracks .Di?Xenoob's approach from the right.
04'46-04'39: He defends his base by pointing his crosshairs at walls, not entrances. Who does this? Someone who's watching the players through the walls?
04'11: He suddenly takes an interest in the central doorway, from the window. We don't see any opponent, but he shoots at something. .Di?Xenoob then comes into view.
03'59: Again, he knows .Di?Xenoob is going through the window and waits for his approach.
03'41: ...and again.
03'19: same again, with .Di?LoorD. Each time he is moving forward to meet the player having gone through the window, not waiting back in case an attacker comes down the ladder. At 03'16, he does exactly this when .Di|Purple comes that way.
02'56: Again, he moves forward across the ladder doorway to meet .Di?LoorD coming from the central doorway.
02'40: He knows .Di?Xenoob is about to come in through the right hand entrance, so he waits by the ladder in order to surprise him.
01'49: Tracks exactly which way .Di?Xenoob has gone with the flag, even though he could have seen this, and is quite confident that Xenoob hasn't stopped to camp.
01'18: He covers the central doorway, but as .Di?Xenoob approaches the right hand door, his crosshairs move across to track his entry.
Throughout the game he sometimes moves through the central passage, or across the doorway to camp the other side, without hesitation, but at 07'29, 02'36, and 00'12 he's very wary of heading that way. Could it be because first .Di|Purple, then .Di?LoorD, then .Di?Xenoob are in the central section? There also plenty of times that he scans the walls, checking for the locations of all opponents.
I'm sure I've missed some examples, but it's 02:24am and I've spent 3 hours on this, so I don't have time to watch the ac_desert demo now.
Thanks given by:
It's worth watching the desert demo just for a laugh.
Thanks given by:
http://www.mediafire.com/?babhtdzqrd51v42

Went into this 1v1 against him purely for more proof of his wallhack.

Tsurv Depot, easy enough to notice, for the most part he spent his time running away from me. 7:15 to 5:30 i did a little experiment. I went from mid to tuns, mid to tuns, etc. Everytime i went one way, he came back to where i was previously. Quite the lolz.
Thanks given by:
Thanks you very, very much, Jamz :D
Thanks given by:
ik he was a h4x0R... Another day protected by the notorious jams!.... and his cheater catching sidekick DrooL!
Thanks given by:
[Image: GIF007.gif]
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 12, 05:24PM)DrooLRuL3s Wrote: ik he was a h4x0R...

Quote:Obvious wall hack from .QiiX.

Of course you did.
Thanks given by:
Master.Br: Eu nao Uso Cheater o QiiX Que uso, Eu estava jogando Como todos ,Limpo Porfavo Eu nao uso cheater eu nao mereço fica Banido
Master.Br: Eu nao Uso Cheater o QiiX Que uso, Eu estava jogando Como todos ,Limpo Porfavo Eu nao uso cheater eu nao mereço fica Banido
Thanks given by:
jamZ Pliz remove .my ban
Jamz Please, Remove My Ban
Thanks given by:
This isn't the place to ask this.
Thanks given by:
will a mod please close this :) i think that this tread has proven (with help from jamz) that the player in question is a cheater.
Thanks given by:
Wise granted.

As always, PM a mod if you have something real to contribute to this thread.
Thanks given by: