3,2,1 Ignited!
Well here it is, Ignited's introduction. Ive been thinking for a while about how to introduce our return properly. Many of you may or may not know us. We were originally a brazillian clan.

Here is a quote from Panda and Chris both from =MyS=

Quote:We played vs brazilian guys, our pick snow went well for us, but they don't played bad. On their pick it was really hard and in some moments we don't play good as team and loose a flag, but in the end we could frag 2 times more, so we could win their choice.
GGs

http://myys.tk/index.php?site=clanwars_details&cwID=338

Concept of the clan:

To create a competive and fun clan with friends from different countries.

Original founders:

.face
Scooby

Also a note to members:

We do have a member named Sunny, and yes we know his history. A anonymous member of the AC community has advised me against having him in the clan, but against better judgement, I am not going to be Unfair.

Thanks...

Find us at http://igclan.us/ or connect to our server 20 slots, europe(France) fr.igclan.us

Some screenshots of us playing:

[Image: 23_1329437211.png]

[Image: 17_1329269928.jpg]

[Image: 22_1329420899.jpg]

[Image: 14_1329263692.jpg]

[Image: 20_1329283601.jpg] (That wasnt rage by RCJD, he was joking)

[Image: 20_1329283608.jpg]

[Image: 4_1329116597.jpg]

[Image: 11_1329203527.jpg]

[Image: 11_1329203536.jpg]

Thanks given by:
gl hf! I want a clanwar :D
Thanks given by:
Nice Good Luck!
Thanks given by:
Nice mate, good luck!
Thanks given by:
9-0 wowowowowow
Thanks given by:
Nice :)

However, I had to get really sad when I saw yet another "Wolf".
Thanks given by:
Welcome back Murmer.
Thanks given by:
Wait, 654xswzaq is in your team?
How active is he? o.0
Wow.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 02:38AM)Jason Wrote: Wait, 654xswzaq is in your team?
How active is he? o.0
Wow.

Well hes played, 2 matches so far within 2 days. So yah.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 01:26AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: However, I had to get really sad when I saw yet another "Wolf".

F1, ban all wolfs.

Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 03:24AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(18 Feb 12, 01:26AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: However, I had to get really sad when I saw yet another "Wolf".

F1, ban all wolfs.

Name change ;)
Thanks given by:
so NoVa...what is your name now? I played a StarFish/Durty the other day...

GL and hoping for a CM. Hope your clan lasts for more than a month.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 03:24AM)Nightmare Wrote: F1, ban all wolfs.

[Image: Zltd1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't ban the Wolfs D:
Thanks given by:
Ban all Wolf's except M|A's and BoB's ;)
Thanks given by:
Good luck, iG!

Though please visit sa-clan.tk for the complete list of screenshots (wins and losses on both sides) =D
Thanks given by:
Wow, you have Vault77's older brother in your team.
Nicely recruited.
Thanks given by:
Is he talented like Vaulty?
Thanks given by:
IRC?
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 10:47AM)Murmer Wrote: We do have a member named Sunny, and yes we know his history. A anonymous member of the AC community has advised me against having him in the clan, but against better judgement, I am not going to be Unfair.

Am I missing something, or does anybody else think he has multiple identity syndrome?
Isn't murmer = sunny? D:
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 04:05AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(17 Feb 12, 10:47AM)Murmer Wrote: We do have a member named Sunny, and yes we know his history. A anonymous member of the AC community has advised me against having him in the clan, but against better judgement, I am not going to be Unfair.

Am I missing something, or does anybody else think he has multiple identity syndrome?
Isn't murmer = sunny? D:

what I thought :|
Thanks given by:
Mods close, I can be insulted in the kyr new website thread....
Thanks given by:
yes murmer is sunny plus all past aliases. gl hf, look forward to playing with you guys.
Thanks given by:
Atleast im not the worst with names :D + this sunny or mirmer or w/e he applies to about 3 different clans with 3 different names and then if he gets into 2 he just leaves one
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 12:16PM)al3rt Wrote: Atleast im not the worst with names :D + this sunny or mirmer or w/e he applies to about 3 different clans with 3 different names and then if he gets into 2 he just leaves one

lol the thing thats most hilarious when he applies to a clan is that he just changes his name. otherwise he gives an exact description of who he is in game/where hes from/clans hes been in....
Thanks given by:
Seen it a million times..and i remember that you guys got Vaults brother...does he rage like him too? :D
Thanks given by: