Poll: Will you buy the games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
For 1 dollar? Sure!
18.18%
2 18.18%
Yes, but Ill pay more! O.o
9.09%
1 9.09%
No, I dont have the money O.o
18.18%
2 18.18%
No, I dont care about this games...
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1 $ = 5 games
Hi! An amazing bundle is happening now, and I thought I just might as well share it with my fellow ACubbers!
Be sure to check it out :
BE MINE Indie Game Bundle

BTW, the site just relaunched after collapsing, ATM its down, but it soon will be online. Remember , its until the 24th, so no worries!

P.S: You can pay whatever you want for the bundle, 1 dollar is my advice, but you can pay more if you desire...

Edit: Thanks mod!
Thanks given by:
Lol, little interest eh guys? Bumpy dumpy:

Thanks given by:
I saw it, instantly tried to buy it.

Servers were down or somethin?
Thanks given by:
Yeah man; due to the immensity of connects the server crashed. They are trying to cope with demand by upgrading the service. They announced it should have been working today, but now they extended the period for 1/ 2 days, so be sure to check it out again on a couple of days!
Anyway when I get my hand on them, Ill post it here, XD!
Im happy to see someone who likes the deal!!!!! ;)
Thanks given by:
Yes, but I don't have the money
:`(

also: celldweller?
print( " :`( " * 10)
Thanks given by:
I prefer the Humble Indie Bundle because it controls how much you give to charity and the developers.
Thanks given by:
I forgot about the humble indie bundle!!! And it had Super Meat Boy and Shank and three other games!
[Image: For-my-fans-of-the-wire-sheeeeit-obama-hope-change.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think: You're an asshole, if you buy it for 1$. (Expect you can't afford more).
8-10$ is a good price. With 1$ you don't really support the developers.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 12, 03:58PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: I think: You're an asshole, if you buy it for 1$. (Expect you can't afford more).
8-10$ is a good price. With 1$ you don't really support the developers.
8 - 10$ won't make them richer. At least (and I say at least) +30$ if you really want to be helpful...
Thanks given by:
@Dementium lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0ol0lo0lo0lo0l0lo0lo0lo0ol0lo0lo0lo0lo0ol0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0lo0ol0lo0lo0lo0lo0ol0lo0lo0lo0lo0l

It says "pay what you want" not "pay what you think its worth it". But I see what you are trying to say. Just no need to be offensive brah! (Cause Im paying 1 dollar, XD)
Thanks given by:
Oh, I don't wanted to be so rude. Sorry guys :P
Just my opinion on such things.
Thanks given by:
Its online again! Already got it!
Thanks given by:
Just for your information: the linux user pay more for the humble indie bundle than windows user (average) ;)
Thanks given by: