End of SSGT

Dark and I never use hack, he and I had no idea that shuffle and K0D4K used hack in the game because of that we played with them and making false fame hack.
I ask you to take all allegations of Leko and Dark please.
With all this, the SSGT is being closed and I'll be out of the game for some time.

Thanks given by:
being so, we would be blaming the players who play fair ... and because of jerks who fall under this bestera unfortunate that .... unfortunately being falsely accused
Thanks given by:
I don't even.. What?
Thanks given by:
Leko was/is, in my experience, a cool dude. Respectable competitive player victimized by hackers to an even greater extent than the rest of us.

Moral of the story: be thorough as fuck when screening new recruits.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 11:20PM)MasterKaen Wrote: Leko was/is, in my experience, a cool dude. Respectable competitive player victimized by hackers to an even greater extent than the rest of us.

Moral of the story: be thorough as fuck when screening new recruits.

I agree with both points.
Thanks given by:
wait who is closing what and what happened with what?
Thanks given by:
Nobody important closing nothing important and nothing important happened with anything important.
Thanks given by:

Informação de clã Basic: Juntos, tudo pode ser feito na SSGT. Nós não somos apenas um clã, mas uma família que respeite todas as regras do cubo de assalto e seus companheiros.
Fundadores do seu clã: Leko, Ganância, Kodak
Os líderes atuais do seu clã: Leko, Ganância, Kodak
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 12, 11:54PM)GDM Wrote: Nobody important closing nothing important and nothing important happened with anything important.

yet this post is important
Thanks given by: