opinions?
right firstly don't judge me off this. in fact i'm going through a The Smiths phase now and that's about as far from this as you can get.

This is an extremely international community so I thought this would be the ideal place to get reactions from people unaquainted with this err, music as you can get. My guess is you'll find this peculiar.
click, if you dare
Apologies for the pictures in the video, I realise some of - a lot of them are
"strange".
Once again this does NOT represent me, at all. I just want to know what people think of this, I suppose, culture, that is unique to the part of the world where I live.
Thanks given by:
I dont understand what hes saying half the time.

It is quite peculiar, the pictures were interesting aswell.

I like the beat, and it sounds cool even though i cant hear what hes saying.
Thanks given by:
The beat is fine. I usually dont find music that high tempo that appealing. I could understand someone who likes rap and techno easily liking it. I have a prob with anyone that sounds out of breathe in a song though lol
Thanks given by:
If I still did hard drugs, then this would be my music of choice...
No, really, too many things happening for my liking but the beat is cool!
Thanks given by:
DAFUQ JUST HAPPENED?
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a remix-parody thing.
Thanks given by:

^^^ Thats the demographic of this "New monkey" music. its dreadfull!
EDIT: in my experience anyway.

(15 Feb 12, 01:49PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Sounds like a remix-parody thing.
LOL, no, belive it or not they DO take themselves seriously.
Thanks given by:
now THIS is a real MC

Thanks given by:
Nice trolling there.

Up with the weed bro
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 01:49PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Sounds like a remix-parody thing.

The squeeky singing bit seems to have been adapted from Mad World, but as Myke says, it's serious stuff

(15 Feb 12, 02:05PM)MykeGregory Wrote: ^^^ Thats the demographic of this "New monkey" music. its dreadfull!
EDIT: in my experience anyway.
For laughs me and some friends went to this charva bar a few times. Some of the music I could almost go as far as saying I enjoyed, but those tracks happened to be imitations of successful songs. One I particularly didn't mind was a sped up, stripped down, "Like a Prayer" by Madonna.
Thanks given by:
phew, just in before the close i think

This tongue in cheek video also epitomises what im on about. It's also quite funny if you get the humour.
Thanks given by:
"i fkin love diz tune lmao i mc 2 it all da tym lmfao luff diz lmao cyah xx" -YOU[tard] subscriber.

That being said, I found it hard to masturbate to
Thanks given by:
Hm, it's ok :)
Not the stuff I'd listen to, but I wouldn't bother if one of my friends would hear it together with me.
Thanks given by:
HOW DID YOU FIND BUZZCOCKS VIDEOS!!!

He removed all the videos from the net a few years ago because the guy who plays Buzzcocks was joining the police or working alongside them or something. He didnt want people seeing the video as it might affect his career.
Thanks given by:
I'm into hardcore and hardstyle so I like the parts where the guy isn't running his mouth, though I'd like it a bit slower and bassier. :P
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 12, 09:51AM)MykeGregory Wrote: HOW DID YOU FIND BUZZCOCKS VIDEOS!!!

He removed all the videos from the net a few years ago because the guy who plays Buzzcocks was joining the police or working alongside them or something. He didnt want people seeing the video as it might affect his career.

Wow I never knew that was why. The whole lot of them were on just a few weeks ago, then they were made private or something by whoever put them on. I found this because a friend on fb posted the link to it. He also has every episode on a memory stick.
Thanks given by: