=SA='s Second Anniversary
A message from The Sniper Alliance Leader, =SA=Comet:

Irc: http://www.sa-chat.tk or #=SA= @ irc.gamesurge.net
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Sa_Clan

It is a proud moment to address that we have reached the 2nd birthday of =SA= Clan sailing through rough seas of times. A feat not easily done without necessary sacrifice and dedication of the members who stand through adversity and time. Every time a clan completes a cycle in existence, lessons and wisdom are part of the rewards of existence. We have certainly reached a place in Assault-cube game’s history for respect and honor for we have been acknowledged by other clans as friendly and good. We expect nothing less than the reputation we hold now to continue to be better and to provide a warm friendship in Assault-cube gaming community. While it is time for celebrations for completing the 2nd year, it is also the right time to let the new generation of members to take a role in pushing our clan to a higher level towards the next cycle. =SA= Clan will always be a community 1st, gaming next. I would like to thank the assault-cube gaming community, Clans and players for their support and friendship and wishing you all good luck and congratulations to our success. =SA= Sniper Alliance Clan for life. =SA= Rules!

Yours truly,
Mr_Comet
Leader of =SA= Clan
14-Feb-2012

And from myself:

FEBRUARY 14, 2012

I would like to make this post to celebrate The Sniper Alliance's second birthday!

I think a clan that has been around for two years is quite a feat. =SA= has been through great times and rough times, but has shown to remain strong and continue to live on, thanks to its dedicated members and leaders, as well as the supportive AssaultCube community.

Looking ahead in =SA='s future: we are going through resignations and retirements of our long-time members, as well as recruitment of newer members, like myself :P
Though there is some new blood in the clan and all of you can expect some changes, the heart of =SA= will remain the same. We will strive to continue being a friendly clan that centers on community that also enjoys casually-competitive gaming.

I hope for more birthday celebrations in the years to come for =SA=!

Thank you all, (:
=SA=RCJD

long live the Sniper Alliance! <3

EDIT NOTICE: I meant to include Comet's message, but did not have it ready at the time and went ahead with mine first. sorry for the confusion :P
Thanks given by:
Happity birthday.

Gosh, stealing from eQ ;)
Thanks given by:
Valentine's Day really?
Hax.
Good stuff though, happy birthday <3333
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday =SA=.
Thanks given by:
bapry firfday :F
Thanks given by:
Herpy Derpday! :D
Thanks given by:
Will you be my valentine :) LOL

Happy b-day =SA=!
Hoping to see you guys around for many more years of fun filled enjoyment.
GG
Thanks given by:
Harpy Burfday! :D
* JamJamTheCalcMan makes fun of Maj :P
Thanks given by:
Thank you all :)
Thanks given by:
happy birthday guys. keep on keeping on
Thanks given by:
happy birthday =SA=!
Thanks given by:
Congrats guys, one more year. ;)
Thanks given by:
Kongraityoorayshunz
Thanks given by:
Well done guys, good luck for another year.
Thanks given by:
Congrats fellas, well done! Hope you have many more years still!
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday!
Thanks given by:
Congrats =SA= ! eQ.| will always be a year behind ya', so keep truckin. :D
Thanks given by:
Valentines Day is SA's birthday! Happy Birthday/Valentines day!
Thanks given by:
A year and a day sgt.d, get it right XD
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday!
Thanks given by:
HOONGAH HOONGAH HOONGAH

(P.S. Happy Birthday)
Thanks given by:
happy bday
Thanks given by:
happy bday

frit makes this clan teh shit