Secrets
(13 Feb 12, 12:30AM)sam147 Wrote: I know its a long shot but i would be very grateful if someone could let me know where all the secret passageways are. Thanks........

I know its a long shot
I know its a long shot

Yes, it was a very long shot indeed.
Thanks given by:
Muffins are cool.
Thanks given by:
I think some of you folks are truly pathetic, this guys is clearly new to this game and was merely asking a legitimate question as many video games have hidden passages/rooms or bonuses to find, many of them compiled in books available in shops.

sam147, this is not the case with AssaultCube, they are (and never will) no secret passages in official maps and as already explained those maps who have are of poor quality.

But... You always have the possibility to use your minimap (press alt key) to find them out.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 06:39AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: [Image: 1z4zrl4.jpg]

Question made no sense.
Pathetic to cry about it.
Thanks given by:
Amazing, I must of asked the wrong question. Next time i will make it more specific and hopefully a Brazilian will answer it lol.
Thanks given by:
Yes, ask a better question and try not to call people inbreds when they try to answer your question...
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 01:04PM)sam147 Wrote: Amazing, I must of asked the wrong question. Next time i will make it more specific and hopefully a Brazilian will answer it lol.
This the question you were trying to ask?
[Image: 65-13.jpg?dateline=1299171762]
Thanks given by:
I think this is all jamz' doing...
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 01:04PM)sam147 Wrote: and hopefully a Brazilian will answer it lol.

wait... what?

Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 06:39AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: I think some of you folks are truly pathetic, this guys is clearly new to this game and was merely asking a legitimate question as many video games have hidden passages/rooms or bonuses to find, many of them compiled in books available in shops.

To be fair Cleaner, people are tearing him up because he was a jerk after he got a legitimate answer.
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 04:37PM)Misty Wrote:
(13 Feb 12, 01:04PM)sam147 Wrote: and hopefully a Brazilian will answer it lol.

wait... what?
Brazilians possess the art of answering concise questions.
Thanks given by:
A mono-letter answer \:D
"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
(no offense intended).
Thanks given by:
Get your facts right. There are NO waffles in official maps. We don't know ALL of the waffles in @camper maps ok?
(Waffles= Secret Passageways)
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 05:45PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: "KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

nuff said
Thanks given by:
AC's #1 Professional Thread Destroyer, here. How may I be of assistan--- Oh. This thread's already demolished...Guess I'm a little too late...
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 05:45PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: A mono-letter answer \:D
(no offense intended).

i laughed so hard

Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 05:45PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: A mono-letter answer \:D
(no offense intended).

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: