[Image: urallmad128574816268582791.jpg]

Great to have you back RV.
Thanks given by:
Now we're talking
Thanks given by:
Hi.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSSJ9giyAQuB1AL9jqfJe...ZvmH_aBjTZ]
Thanks given by:
Dafuq is this topic going to Pokemon and Goggos now?

i thought this game was named Assault Cube. now go play and have fun
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
There we go... I said it. Just thowing that one out there, see what happens.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 02:15PM)MykeGregory Wrote: [Image: Npydk.jpg]
There we go... I said it. Just thowing that one out there, see what happens.

thanks for teabagging this thread!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Gogo's Crazy Bones

Oops replied to a post on page three :/
Thanks given by:
who the f**k cares if u (who i dont know) is back or not! some people must really think they are important if they feel they must announce their arrival on here.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 08:10PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: who the f**k cares if u (who i dont know) is back or not! some people must really think they are important if they feel they must announce their arrival on here.
Exactly, +1000!
Even Clown who's been one of the best people in here did not announce his farewell when he left, and I'm sure he won't for his return (if he will return ofc)
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 08:06PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Gogo's Crazy Bones

Oops replied to a post on page three :/

Nono, I mean these little things:

[Image: goggos_60451385.jpg]

@ Anderson - Oh wow, thats awkward. How do I say this in a simple-as-possible way... No, I won't even try, nvm, ur right.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 12:46PM)Huntsman Wrote: Hi.
Hi.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 08:10PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: who the f**k cares if u (who i dont know) is back or not! some people must really think they are important if they feel they must announce their arrival on here.

And some people has to go ape shit because of someone makes a topic about him coming back...
Thanks given by:
Why is there a subforum? I just cried.
Thanks given by:
So the forum mods will immediately lock a spam thread, but this thread (which has even less content) remains unlocked. I know that it's not the same person doing all of this, and that the mods want to be as fair as possible, but I don't think anyone who matters would mind if this thread was locked.
Thanks given by:
RealViking is the owner of ac and maybe the internetz thats why its not closed...
now that i said it....

it might get closed, just to look less suspicious.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 12, 10:21PM)Lantry Wrote: I don't think anyone who matters would mind if this thread was locked.

"Anyone who matters"? I'm laughing out of qontrol, if theres one thing I know for sure it's that noone who matters cares about what you've got to say.

@ Sarin - I thought this was our little little secret? Oh well.
Thanks given by:
Great idea, actually.
Thanks given by: