Master Server not replying .. banned ???
Master server does not come more ... I do not remember being banned or have used hacker

before it worked

Please , if i has banned , i don't use hackers , i hate hackers!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks given by:
If you dont remember if you hacked then you have a pretty powerful cachaça!
Wait until someone who knows more about this answers...
Thanks given by:
Banned (=AlFa=.rodrigo.) until 27 April.
Thanks given by:
aimbot and memory hack.

Ok Rodrigo, now can you can tell us all about how your little brother used your computer to cheat on AC.
Thanks given by:
LOL the Brother story................................... i have brothers, but they dont play AC :P so i cant use that story lol
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 01:58PM)RodrigoAlfa Wrote: ...I do not remember being banned or have used hacker
...Please , if i has banned , i don't use hackers , i hate hackers!!

Such poor memory...
The AC community is not stupid (not Jamz anyway). So enjoy your BL'ing.
Thanks given by:
You guys need to treat the masterserver better. Maybe if you actually bought her some chocolates, or took her out to dinner she wouldn't ignore you so much. But no, you just want to use all your hacks all over her and leave her in the middle of the street like a used <censored>. No wonder she doesn't reply.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 10:50AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Such poor memory...

Maybe those memory hacks went to his head.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 06:36PM)Lightning Wrote: You guys need to treat the masterserver better. Maybe if you actually bought her some chocolates, or took her out to dinner she wouldn't ignore you so much. But no, you just want to use all your hacks all over her and leave her in the middle of the street like a used <censored>. No wonder she doesn't reply.
Bahahahaha!
What lightning means is to substitute jamz for "masterserver." Then follow the steps above \:D
Thanks given by:
Wtf is this? Alot of people do have siblings -.- ips should still be banned regardless but that doesnt mean people dont have brothers that play it is wrong to assume its an excuse too. Just listen and keep your opions to yourself.
Thanks given by:
You must be new, ProSmoke.

The "It was a sibling" excuse has been used hundreds of times
Thanks given by:
My dog ate my essay so my bro installed a hack software but then my grandma had an accident and the car wont start.
Thanks given by:
lollOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

heres mine:

My bro decided it was funny to install hacks for other games (NOT AC) and LOL. (THIS IS FAKE)
Thanks given by:
My brother closed this thread.
Thanks given by: