about ban server
jamz,why its too big numbers rules for servers? хули вы такие нехорошие ? why server banned with flashing characters

why you add this super idiots rules? you russian man maybe? only russians people so stupid

**As of 29 November 2011, servers with flashing characters in the name on the server list will be banned too. ** http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2677.html
why dude?

(cheaters can playing on all servers with/without flashing characters)
Thanks given by:
Maybe you need to take a chill pill and rephrase.

Flashing characters are removed from next release and its freaking annoying.

Insulting and being a racist against a hole country says more about you then anything else.
(Yes, i do know you are posting from a Russian IP, but still....)

If you want flashing characters so bad you can pay for and set up your own master server.
Thanks given by:
Why can't you just warn people? Why banned without warn?
Thanks given by:
jamz always try to get in contact with server owner.
But if server owner dont have any contact information in their motd_en.txt or serverinfo_en.txt he has no choise.

I guess he also try to search the server IP in master server log to see if there are any players with that IP and with a account on this forum, but that he has to answer you about.

Edit: And cheaters can NOT play on any server they please.
I will ban anyone cheating on my server, this ban i will also add to BoB ladders blacklist.
This goes for most of server owners that try to run a clean and good server.
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 12, 01:42AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: jamz always try to get in contact with server owner.
But if server owner dont have any contact information in their motd_en.txt or serverinfo_en.txt he has no choise.

I guess he also try to search the server IP in master server log to see if there are any players with that IP and with a account on forum, but that he has to answer you about.

спасибо за разьяснения, но банить было не обязательно! сверкали там надписи и что ? кому они мешали ? или lenmerdeur запускал сервер специально для gema maps со специальными надстройками.. которые веселили народ! всем было весело! зачем его сервер нужно было банить? зачем так людей зажимать? блять мы просто поиграть хотим а вы мозг ебете со своими правилами,у вас в жизни мало правил чтоли и вам надо другим поднасрать ?
Thanks given by:
Sorry, i need to wait for someone who speak Russian to translate.
Thanks given by:
Here's what Google Translator spat out:

Google Translator Wrote:thanks for the clarifications, but the ban was not necessary! flashing signs out there, so what? whom they prevented? lenmerdeur or run the server specifically for gema maps with special add-ons .. which amused people! everyone had fun! why he had to ban the server? so why do people pinch? fuck we just want to play and you fuck the brain with its rules, you have a few rules in life and you have chtoli other podnasrat?

I guess we can get an idea of what he said.
pufig, one of the main reasons servers with flashing signs were made against the rules was because they were annoying, should I also add that some people with visual disorders may be affected by it, such as people that have epilepsy as an example.
Thanks given by:
Best thread ever.

Rule one of AC: Blame Jamz (or Russian Jamz)
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Jamz, stop being stupid.
Thanks given by:
pufig, do you really think I have nothing better to do than enforce idiotic rules? I started banning flashing servers because of the number of complaints I received.
The rule about gameplay-affecting server mods has been in place since before I started playing AC, never mind administering the master server.
You and anyone else are free to host these servers, just as I am free to deny them access to the official AC master server.
As OpenSource said, I make every effort to contact server owners, and server owners are always welcome to contact me. L'enmerdeur was warned that his server would be removed from the list and he chose to ignore me.
Thanks given by:
"Hosting servers on the master-server is a privilege, not a right."
Thanks given by: