SSGT| CLAN HAKER
Nick: :SSGT|. Away , perseu
ip : 74.115.1.x
[Image: cw9o35rmsvlm.jpg]

[Image: wjiyj96uyk.jpg]

ban reason : aimbot ,wallhack : were seeing through the walls of

Server : Deux.cc 33033 match Hype-clan.com

Proof: dowloand demo >>>> http://www.4shared.com/file/ld3IDW_2/CTF..._1805.html?

weight to all players assault cube to check to see if they are playing dirty using haker for best results
Thanks given by:
Use. These. Threads. Please.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-page-39.html
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-page-14.html
Thanks given by:
This is funny how we won them yesterday. ^^

[Image: 20120222.jpg]

[Image: 20120223.jpg]
Thanks given by:
CHECK THE DEMO AND TAKE YOUR OPINION
Thanks given by:
I watched the demo and seemed to me they wallhacked: they were able to ALWAYS run in the direction of enemy, and they throw few blind grenades, but always on target...they could be ultra-pro (by sound checking enemy activity) but they did not seemed so to me as their movements were not so smooth and almost always watching not ahead but side walls.

Didn't noticed aimbotting...
Thanks given by:
Man, I have good members in my clan.
You lose and now you want close my clan.
Don't speak lie of my clan.
Thanks given by:
Remove the IPs untill its proven..
This just seems like slander.
Thanks given by:
you have members who use this wallhack noob and my opinion
Thanks given by:
Que mentira seu bosta, nao somos hackers, nao poderia dizer q somos muito bom mas nos jogamos a muito tempo temos muita experiencia.

That's a lie your shit, we are not hackers, could not say that we are very good but we played a long time we have much experience. ^^
Dust= very noob

dust_rj he does not like to see others are good and want to call them hackers, it's a big noob
Thanks given by:
you have members who use this wallhack noob and my opinion
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 12, 11:46PM)SSGT|.Down* Wrote: ...we are not hackers...

SSGT|.Shuffle, who I saw playing last night, is better known as FeeH, and is blacklisted here and here. He's currently on the Central Blacklist because of his repeated cheating. His IP range is:
187.22.128.0/21
187.22.160.0/19
...and last night he was connecting using the AnchorFree proxy service (74.115.0.0/21 and 199.255.208.0/21 - any server owner who doesn't have these IP blocks banned is asking for cheats to play on their server), also used in Dust_RJ's screenshots of .Away/.Perseu. He's such a lazy-ass, freeloading scumbag, that he can't even get his tag right. I'll be watching this demo in a few minutes...
Thanks given by:
look at the demo, maybe the shuffles ever been in the black list but now it is a clean man, dark and not used at any time hack and he is not banned from assaultcube.

Our members are not hackers, but are certain that the'' shuffle'' already used but this hack is 5 months ! -.-
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't call them a clan anyway, apparently they only play half a game until they quit.
Thanks given by:
That's not completely fair. I've heard they only do that when they're losing.
Thanks given by:
610|Zac Best comment...
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 12, 10:17PM)610|Zac Wrote: I watched the demo and seemed to me they wallhacked: they were able to ALWAYS run in the direction of enemy, and they throw few blind grenades, but always on target...they could be ultra-pro (by sound checking enemy activity) but they did not seemed so to me as their movements were not so smooth and almost always watching not ahead but side walls.

Didn't noticed aimbotting...

perfect comment!
Thanks given by:
The player FeeH, which was already Shuffle, Perseus, Champion, Away ...
No longer part of the clan SSGT. He was expelled and cut off relations with him.
Sorry for all the damage to your servers.
He already used hack in the game, but he is not used in this match.
I saw him taking the akimbo.
Thanks given by:
aahahahha, watched the demo dust, dust and away, two noob cheaters, how pathethic lol
Thanks given by:
IN my moment of doubt I noticed that he did not actually using this aimbot , wallhaker and obvious but not WHAT ceases to be a cheat
Thanks given by:
I Am Being Wronged, I was never black list, but I'm at risk because of dumbass SSGT |. Away, was really more I already suspected hacker Because he warned me If Skype had my face in the back or front. SSGT. | Away He's been to Black List With Reason From aimbot, Then I (SSGT. | Dark) But the SSGT |. Leko decided to Take Away From The Clan For Use By Hacker and Exchanges From IP From Nicks and not to be discovered . Sorry I would ask the O4 |. Dust and Rj * All players who posted in forum Sorry For the inconvenience Thousand Thanks To All By: SSGT | Dark
Thanks given by:
case resolved ... the scoundrel away ... was telling skype to dark where we were both away by is the only haker in all this ..... should be prohibited in the game "feeh"... case closed
Thanks given by:
Other Demo :D

DEMO : http://www.mediafire.com/?fa90a2b1r176ae5 observed from minute 9 there shoots right through the pareed clearly

Nick: SSGT|.Leko
Ip: 189.25.221.x

Nick: SSGT|.Shuffle
Ip: 187.22.135.x
Ip: 74.115.1.x

[Image: hacksips.jpg]

Server: gsforce.net 29727 match

ban reason : aimbot-wallhack Etc.

I'm bad but also not so much difference between someone who is good and a hack Lol
Bye ^^

Thanks given by:
wallhaker, Nick: SSGT. | Shuffle, feeh, away, Perseus .... and other nicknames that used dumbass asim condemning members Leko, dark ... they were supposed to be playing fair, not only soiled the name of a clan but the whole reputation of other players feeh should be banned from the game and not but be blacklistado this dumbass ....
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 12, 12:07AM)ZOG Wrote: Other Demo :D

DEMO : http://www.mediafire.com/?fa90a2b1r176ae5 observed from minute 9 there shoots right through the pareed clearly

Nick: SSGT|.Leko
Ip: 189.25.221.x

Nick: SSGT|.Shuffle
Ip: 187.22.135.x
Ip: 74.115.1.x

[Image: hacksips.jpg]

Server: gsforce.net 29727 match

ban reason : aimbot-wallhack Etc.

I'm bad but also not so much difference between someone who is good and a hack Lol
Bye ^^

Dude, I do not use hack.
Who was using the Shuffle, so look at the demo use the shuffle hack I do not use any program to change the assault cube.
Everyone who plays with me can see that my frags are regular.

Thanks given by:
yeah i guess he's a hacker too when my clan was =3K=| we was doing a 2x2 match or 3x3 and he headshot whit no space for shot that's sure he's a hacker
Thanks given by:
because you can have a regular ratio but your friend is a hack and you can not deny because you know very well that it is true besides the demos say it all.

You hack many accusations should not be for nothing?

^^
Thanks given by:
This thread isn't really going anywhere productive. . .
For the record: I don't think the demos show any unusual behavior on Leko's part. Also, he's not very good. I consider that evidence that he doesn't cheat. . .
Thanks given by:
Something needs to be done about these guys...
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 12:36AM)SSGT|.Dark Wrote: I Am Being Wronged, I was never black list, but I'm at risk because of dumbass SSGT |. Away, was really more I already suspected hacker Because he warned me If Skype had my face in the back or front. SSGT. | Away He's been to Black List With Reason From aimbot, Then I (SSGT. | Dark) But the SSGT |. Leko decided to Take Away From The Clan For Use By Hacker and Exchanges From IP From Nicks and not to be discovered . Sorry I would ask the O4 |. Dust and Rj * All players who posted in forum Sorry For the inconvenience Thousand Thanks To All By: SSGT | Dark

Tell me whom you walk and I'll tell you who you are! The saying is old, but it never hurts to be lembrado.vocês are repeat offenders! Not the first time it happened. "Do not just not use hacker, who uses supporting hacker is also WRONG!"
Thanks given by:
I think it's only Shuffle.
He started wallhacking at ~10mns remaining on D3 and since the start to the end on elevation
Thanks given by: