Prepare for the WarBot!

If you have ideas about new maps with a new gameplay for bots, please post it! :D

Edit: if the video have loads problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hu_5yoYa0
Thanks given by:
Who won?
Thanks given by:
RVSF, the justice is always victorious. :P
Thanks given by:
Epic.
Thanks given by:
ac_arid. :>
Thanks given by:
turrets!!!! make turrets!!!!....that'd be shweet...

also for bot map ideas. how bout a castle? like CLA has to climb over the wall and kill teh rvsf players
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 06:49AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: turrets!!!! make turrets!!!!....that'd be shweet...

also for bot map ideas. how bout a castle? like CLA has to climb over the wall and kill teh rvsf players
Bots are too stupid to climb ladders.

Thanks given by:
i like the video and lol'd @

Quote:gameplay for bots

^^

edit: how to vote a bot-match on custom maps btw?
Thanks given by:
Sweet!

Make more I wana see carnage...
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 09:10AM)kleinkariert Wrote: i like the video and lol'd @

Quote:gameplay for bots

^^

edit: how to vote a bot-match on custom maps btw?

/mode 7;map ac_
Thanks given by:
awesome, thank you Orynge :)

edit: also thanks to you, Myke
Thanks given by:
/addnbot 500 CLA best
/addnbot 500 RVSF best
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 09:10AM)kleinkariert Wrote: edit: how to vote a bot-match on custom maps btw?

I just edited the menu.cfg and added some maps at the end of the official map list.

For the bot number, i edited the botmenu.cfg, 32v32 64v64....

I will add 100 bot best in CLA and 100 bot noob in RVSF, it would be interesting! :P

Thanks given by:
okay, here's another thank you. :) seems to be the easiest way.
Thanks given by:
Depends if you need to load once or 100 times :P
Thanks given by:
pretty epic!
Thanks given by:
I hate your specs...
Thanks given by:
Exo, you're freaking brilliant! I loved every second of it!

By the way, @ 1:20 those soldiers remind me of this

Am I the only one who thinks it? :D
Thanks given by:
Huh? not me :s
Thanks given by:
how about co-op missions. like join a 4 person server and you and 3 other teammates kill as many bots as you can until everyone is dead. its sort of like Survivor except a lot moar epic and there would be like 30 bots against the four of you
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 10:31PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: how about co-op missions. like join a 4 person server and you and 3 other teammates kill as many bots as you can until everyone is dead. its sort of like Survivor except a lot moar epic and there would be like 30 bots against the four of you

That sounds fun! It reminds me of "Prison Break" and other co-op vs. AI modes in AVA (Alliance of Valiant Arms).

Epic video Exodus. Poor carbine bots, though.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 10:31PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: how about co-op missions. like join a 4 person server and you and 3 other teammates kill as many bots as you can until everyone is dead. its sort of like Survivor except a lot moar epic and there would be like 30 bots against the four of you

Because Bots have aimbot (hehehe) and even in "easy" they own you when they start shoting, so alone against 200 bots should lag and you will not survive more than ~0.1221 seconds. :P

Thanks given by:
LOL k didn't know that
Thanks given by:
How is it possible to load bots in multiplayer? And if it is, would it also be possible to controll which weapon they use? Such as... Knife? Zombies!
Thanks given by:
It isn't...
Thanks given by:
it is possible. Just not a feature of assaultcube.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 11:17PM)SplatZ Wrote: How is it possible to load bots in multiplayer? And if it is, would it also be possible to controll which weapon they use? Such as... Knife? Zombies!

I think there are some zombies in the zombie mod. :P
Thanks given by:
Yeah but, they would be controlled by computer so it would be like coop zombies.
Thanks given by: