Weapon dafuq?
well i heard from some players they had problems with their automatic guns AR and SMG and today i had it too.

i was just playing some pubs and all the sudden when i tried to shoot with AR i shot 1 or 2 bullets and my AR blocked. then i had to click again and i shot again 1 or 2 bullets and it blocked again. i thought it might be AR issue and tried with SMG where the same thing happened too. and after that game, all the sudden my weapons did work normally.

can anyone explain what this is plz?

Thanks given by:
http://www.wikihow.com/Maintain-a-Rifle
Thanks given by:
Yeah, have you tried a field strip? xD
That sounds strange though.
Thanks given by:
My best guess would be a graphics driver issue, from what I've seen from other threads.
Thanks given by:
I got the same problem sometimes too. It occurs while I am shooting. Suddenly my ar just stop so I die as an idiot kk.
Thanks given by:
i have the same problem .....
Thanks given by:
I have had this problem one time. One time!
Thanks given by:
Then you got it fixed eh?
Thanks given by:
I just never had the problem again.
Thanks given by:
RELOAD :) get rid of the crappy scripts and keep the so called : necessary ones and see what happens. Just a hunch
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 02:47PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: RELOAD :) get rid of the crappy scripts and keep the so called : necessary ones and see what happens. Just a hunch

i dont have any scripts xD
Thanks given by:
The exact same thing happened to me twice, hopefully I had fraps recording.
First at 12:00 remaining here is a screenshot:
[Image: Gk5Vk.jpg]

Then, with SMG, a slightly different "glitch", as I was capable of firing more bullets before the "weapon dafuq ":
[Image: eNpWe.jpg]
AC gremlins?
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 05:20AM)Edward Wrote: I got the same problem sometimes too. It occurs while I am shooting. Suddenly my ar just stop so I die as an idiot kk.

From my experience with this (having suffered with this for a long time and still suffering with it now), when you burst (click and hold) the AR down onto an enemy, only the first four shots fire and register accurately. Then it "stops" as you say and you have to pulse fire (individual clicks). To get around this problem I've taught myself to pulse fire everything with the AR, so everything hits although it means sometimes I'm not as quick to kill as someone who bursts their bullets. Pulse firing is also another thing I do to increase the accuracy of my shots over long range, it seems to negate some of the stupid spread meaning more shots hit over a long distance.

But like I say it does slow your fire rate slightly, and most people are lucky in that they aren't even affected by this problem (so my advice is of no use to them).

This is why I love the smg so much (can't wait until next version when the AR isnt so overpowered).

EDIT: SMG for life <3
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 06:30PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: This is why I love the smg so much (
EDIT: SMG for life <3

if u can read, which i think u can, u can see i wrote i had the same problem with the SMG, so it also sucks :)

just sayin' ;)
Thanks given by:
haha, well I never get this problem with SMG, just with AR.

Just aim, click, hold, and let the bullets do the work. simplicity at its best :D
Thanks given by:
Possibly some bug with mouse drivers/Windows input settings/...? What OS do you have?
Thanks given by: